Giveaway; Quitting [CLOSED]

Ive gotten 3 kek

lol 1995 fame on that priest feelsbadman

why the flying fuck did you have resu and sphinx on the same char

Hey. Honestly, I donā€™t really want the life pots, but if you decide me as a winner, Iā€™m down to take it. Let me start off by saying that my rotmg experience was about the same as yours. About 6 years ago, I started playing this game. From the start of it, I was addicted. I used to play priest all the time, every day. However, on one lucky day, I remember this exact experience, but I was doing Oryx and I got tops. I died shortly after that.

^ didnā€™t really matter xd

A dream UT that I want is a cbow. Why do I really want a cbow, I donā€™t know, but I grinded a lot of OTs, as a wizard, warrior, huntress, priest, etc. Throughout these times, I had never gotten a single cbow, while my friends and guildies had gotten around 5. I wasnā€™t mad or sad, but probably a little bit envious. However, doing these OTs, learning how to rush through ponies properly and doing this ā€œritualā€ thing that was an inside joke between my guildmates was really fun. I donā€™t care that I havenā€™t gotten the cbow to this day, but just remembering the times doing around 50 OTs at once and then another 50 the next day, back to back, was fun times. I got lots of ctraps and csilks, but never a cbow. I used to joke around a lot about me getting the cbow ā€œthat timeā€, but I still never got it. On one faithful day, though, we killed Thessal and I got nothing (like usual), but during the chest, I was a Huntress using a covert. I was just shooting at it, expecting nothing (like usual), but I see a white bag. A juicy white bag with an oreo inside of it. I was overjoyed as fuck like holy crap, I screamed in my discord call (a bit overdramatic, ik), but I got oreo. I didnā€™t care about my cbow anymore. but i still never got my cbow xd

This was at a rather difficult time in my realm career. I was playing on a PPE rogue, just running some dungeons when I come across a crawling depths. ā€œAlright, letā€™s go!ā€ I thought, and in I went, with two knights. We cleared that puppy and when the son of arachna finally died, I heard that beautiful ā€œpingā€ of loot. But hey, what the heck? Whereā€™s the bag? And suddenly it struck me like thunder. A white corner stuck out from behind the exit portal.
"DOKUUUUUUUU!!!"
That was one beautiful blade alright. I maxed a ninja soon after, and he was my favorite and most successful character ever. That thing shredded enemies faster and better than any masamune could ever dream of doing. But alas, like all things in the realm, he passed too. He will forever hold a place of honor in the clan of the blue beans.

My entry is about my best RotMG experience.

A while ago, I had a series of deaths that killed off all my favorite characters.

After that I pretty much quit and didnā€™t think I would come back. I didnā€™t really think about realm that much for a while until some of my guildies contacted me and convinced me to do some guild dungeons with them. Being the cool guy that I am, I agreed, but I was fresh outta characters. I made a lvl 1 ninja and joined a LoD they were doing. I did all the chests, got some sick loot and hopped onto the trading server to cash my goods for pots and next thing I know, my ninja is almost max def with an ok set. About 5 minutes later, my guild had decided to run some tombs and I figured a ninja isnā€™t too bad at that. I ended up getting 3/3 and a nile, which I used. Already, the game was starting to appeal more and more to me and Iā€™d only played, say 30-ish minutes. I used the life to continue to max my ninja and my guild did some more tombs and OTs after that. My ninja ended up getting 4 att away from 4/8, but obliterated many tombs resulting in many very good characters after it. I got back into the game and to this day am still hooked. Thatā€™s why I think Realm is cool. You can hate it one moment and do a couple tombs on a lvl 16 ninja and become completely obsessed. The fact is, those few hours that it took me to get back into Realm, were some of the best in my life. It was so fun to just chill with the guild, not caring about life or death, and just play RotMG how I wanted, even if that was as a low level high risk character in an end-game dungeon.

As of now, I am once again in the same situation, fresh out of characters. However, I am still quite hooked on the game, and with MotMG fast approaching I need to rebuild, and fast. If I win this contest I can come back pretty easily and hopefully rebuild in time to run some cool dungeons with the guild. I guess all I can do is hope, though.

My most memorable character was also my most memorable UT, but not my strongest character overall. If you look in my graveyard, youā€™ll see a 4/8 sorcerer in the Mardi Gras skin with a Fulmi. That fulmi definetly made that sorc the most fun character Iā€™ve played, even above my 6/8 wizzys, necros, and 5/8 assasin, all with tops.

Pic below:

watching things slide off the screen to closing the game. Popped it back up and thisā€¦ Deca spaghetti servers :c

http://imgur.com/L9fc4ip
My favorite memory was getting the Dirk of Cronus. Most people want a jugg, but for me, it was always about the Dirk. Itā€™s better in so much ways: it has an awesome projectile, a cool sprite (best in the game imo, except maybe Csilk or Celestial), and (until Etherite came along), had the best damage of any dagger. Back when I started, it also required skill, because you actually needed to be able to dodge to use it due to its short range. It was also almost impossible to get because of its rarity. Over the many years Iā€™ve played RotMG, Iā€™ve done hundreds, maybe even thousands of Cube Gods, and had slowly lost hope, until about 6 months ago. I was on my pally when it finally dropped. I swear my heart skipped a beat seeing it. I picked it up and almost died because I was admiring the white bag. Nexused outta there and put it in my vault. After my pally died I made a hipster just to use the cdirk. It never actually got used against any gods though, Iā€™m too much of a pussy. I put it back in my vault when the trickster reached level 20 and now, every time I die multiple times in a row or feel sad, I just play a dagger class and fire the cdirk around until Iā€™m happy again.

I donā€™t have a picture of any of my best characters, but haha I never had many anyway. It certainly isnā€™t the best Iā€™ve gotten, but my favorite UTS were always the forbidden jungle set. Iā€™ve lived the life of a noob, but the set was always inspiring for me, a cool trinket for me which filled me with satisfaction. Doom bows drop like candy, but they donā€™t matter nearly as much to me. I canā€™t really explain it but during my noob days the jungleā€™s UTs where my place to go when I needed something, as a necro or otherwise. I even wear the robe sometimes just for kicks. A dream UT of mine to get is the wand of the bulwark, something not really for the sake of being powerful, but something just fun, for me to play around with when Iā€™m bored.

My first ever oreo drop was yearsssssssssss ago and Iā€™ve had a lot of friends get oreoā€™s in the past year in front of me literally. So When I got this I started hyperventilating :3

Hey OP - you can mention people if youā€™d like in your post using the @ namehere function, this would mean they actually might see it (assuming theyā€™re on the forums).

I suppose Iā€™ll enter too,

The doom bow is always something I had wanted. In fact, I never got one (throughout 5 years of playing).
I Had tried many things, including using a certain cloth dye to make it appear that my archer had a doom bow, in my hopes of it increasing the chance of it actually dropping.

I died many times without ever getting this UT.

Until one day, at the perfect amount of fame.

I was speechless and also unable to use my keyboard correctly. Now this may seem extreme - but considering it took me over 1009 UDLā€™s to get (this screenie was taken the moment after, you can tell I was still excited by all the boxes) - this doesnā€™t include the UDLā€™s I had just nexused from either instead of going through the portal.

I died with it shortly after which really sucked - due to a drag in a shatters. Iā€™m wearing gem because I looked all purple with cbow <3

Which caused a little bit of this.

#The End

Aw yes my first white i can remember it like it was yesterday. i was very new to the game idk what star maybe light blue but i was trying to max my first ever stat dex luckily i was playing rough at the time and i needed ten more and i just got done with the boss and i dinā€™t quite understand what i just got was good but i got a plane walker and still not even 1/8 i rush in to glands and die because i dinā€™t know you teleport where you clicked and a Medusa killed me. i had it and lost it within 10 mins. Good times man.

Ahā€¦ so, storytime with Clactipede!

Twas a stormy evening in the realmā€¦ and finally, a hero emerged, holding the bow of all bowsā€¦

Getting to how that happened -
So, I was on a discord call with a few of my old guildmates, including @Curlip.
Me and curlip especially were always taunting each other as to how we could never get a dbow, whenever we were talking it would come up.
So, naturally we decided to have a competition, who could get a dbow first!
In our first UDL, it was me, him and his brother, and throughout it, his brother valiantly died by trying to leec- ahem, clear.
It was just me and curlip left, and we managed to notoriously take down septavius.
As i saw the bag drop, i thought to myself, what a wonderful wor- I MEAN, OMGGGGG DBOWWWWWWWWW OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
I said nothing, just gasped, and traded curlip.
Within 20 seconds Curlip was no where to be found in the realm, and i was temp banned from our shared discord server D:

To this very day, i have gotten 4 dbows, and he managed to get ahold of 1, and he has done more udls than me.

Ok, another post here.

Im not sure if its allowed, but i would like to nominate @medusies for a post that he made, regarding the death of his first 6/8, because it is ACTUALLY amazing.

Just going to copy and paste it here, but we r friends (i guess, in realm) so i hope he wont mind!
(@medusies when u see this can u just confirm so @doc doesnt kill me for copyright)

Gather around young ones, and let me tell you a story of woe. Nay, a story of tragedy. Nay, a story of grief that goes so deep down into my roots it has become one with me, one with my soul and my very life filled bones. It is a tale of despair, of darkness and evil, 'tis a tale of a beautiful light being snuffled.

4 years and 204 days in the past, a child was birthed into the Realm. A feeble babe, named Medusies, unknown to most, but loved by those who knew him. He lived a life of ignorance, knowing nothing of these ā€˜statistics potionsā€™ and whatnot. He lived a life of bliss.

Until one fine day, when he quested into the mountains, as a proud level 20, to fight the Fallen Gods of the Realm. He collected fame whilst cleansing the Realm, as he usually did. Spotting a creature that needed to be cleansed, he quietly approached the being. It was a monster of pure hideousness, something that most referred to as ā€˜Flying brainsā€™. He fought a hard battle, but the dark, twisted creature wore him down. Desperate, he started running backwards, shooting in front of him, pitifully hoping to kill the foul, malevolent creature. Unbeknownst to him, he had entered a vacated home of the Kage Kami. He sought refuge in the trees, and after great difficulty, slew the deathly creature. Suddenly, a magical blue bag appeared in the spot where the monster had been. He approached it, curious to see what this enticing, silky bag contained. To his sheer delight, he had discovered his first statistic potion, the Potion of Attack.

This intrigued our young adventurer, and for the next few years he collected these potions, or ā€˜potsā€™, and drank them. He occasionally maxed a stat or two, but our player was so inexperienced that he often died shortly after his ā€˜maxingā€™. He would then assume a new, equally brave, yet equally inexperienced form, and repeat this vicious, horrendous process.

The more he repeated it, the more he became accustomed to it. The more he learned of the life as an adventurer. He banded with several others, made many friends along the way, and made many enemies. Such was the life of this adventurer. Simple, repetitive and sweet.

Time passed. The adventurer grew more serious. More quiet, more reserved. More determined. No longer was he the innocent blue star that questioned everything. He was now a red star, a rank that was coloured like his rage. Bright, red hot, and could turn enemies to dust. He stalked the lands, decimating all that crossed him. He focused on maxing 6 of his stats, to make him even stronger.

After what seemed like centuries, he had nearly reached his goal. He had to drink one speed potion, and that would be it. He would be a 6/8. 4 years and 203 days after that feeble babe had been birthed, that same babe now stood, strong, confident, and determined. Filled with hatred for all of Oryxā€™s minions, he chose to do battle with Oryxā€™s Door Warden, Sir Janus.

This knight had collected a dye for his shield from the Ivory Wyvern Dragon itself, what had he to fear? From a single one of the Puppet Masterā€™s theatres, he had collected both small and large Jester cloth dyes, and the Legendary Prism of Dancing Swords. What had he to fear? He had collected a flawed yet beautiful staff, that most refer to as ā€˜EPā€™, from Limon the Sprite Goddess herself. What had he to fear? He confidently strode towards the entrance of Sir Janusā€™ domain, where he met a fellow adventurer, @AshOfDeath . This adventurer bartered with Sir Medusies, and provided him with the last ingredient he needed to achieve his goal.

With one mighty gulp, Sir Medusies drank that last potion, and he entered a new state of euphoria, which can be referred to as 6/8. Ecstatic, he roared in his pleasure, and demanded that Sir Janus come out for battle. Others jested, saying that Sir Janus might best this fresh 6/8 with one of his deadly Keys. Sir Medusies jested along, as some cracks began to appear at the entrance. Sir Janusā€™ voice boomed throughout Oryxā€™s castle, as he thundered ā€œYou thrash His Lordshipā€™s castle, kill his brothers, and challenge us. Come, come if you dare.ā€ Every adventurer was suddenly on their guard. The final battle was to begin.

Sir Medusies sauntered in, confident of his abilities, as he should have been. Most of this battle was a group effort, pushing Sir Janus through his phases. Then came the deadliest phase. Sir Janus, wounded, yelled with renewed effort ā€œI AM THE DOORWARDEN! YOU SHALL NOT ENTER!ā€ This is when things started going wrong for Sir Medusies.

Sir Janus came straight for Sir Medusies. Everyone else escaped to safety, as they watched with shock the private battle that ensued between Sir Medusies, and Sir Janus. Sir Janus faked a shot left, then lunged to the right, cutting a decent chunk of Sir Medusiesā€™ health. Sir Medusies countered by running straight towards Sir Janus, whilst Sir Janusā€™ shots were still being fired.

Sir Medusies dealt massive amounts of damage with his Skysplitter sword, the gold handle cutting into his own hand as much as the lapis blade cut into Sir Janus. Sir Janus, enraged, fired several shots in Sir Medusiesā€™ direction, which would normally result in immediate death. Luckily for Sir Medusies, his newly maxed speed allowed him to escape these shots by a hairā€™s breadth. He gave his silent thanks to @AshOfDeath, and continued his onslaught. After dealing more damage to the Door Warden, relentlessly wearing him out, he seemed to have the upper hand. Sir Janus retreated, appearing to give the battle to Sir Medusies. Sir Medusies had done it. He had vanquished the Door Warden.

Or so he thought.

You see, Sir Janus the Door Warden pulled off the dirtiest trick in the history of all known gameplay. As Sir Medusies rejoiced, Sir Janus summoned the darkest, deadliest, most destructive monster the Realm had seen. The monster that claimed countless lives, that ruined families, that has destroyed countless aspirations.

He summoned Lag.

Sir Medusies fell to his knees, powerless. He could only watch in horror as the world around him froze, and lifeless beings flew around his vision, friend and foe alike. He tried to run, to help them, but he found that he too, was frozen in time. Sir Janus, bellowing with laughter, decided to finish playing around, and cast out his deadliest key, The Key of Light. If this were to land on any player, and fire a single round of shots, the player would be instantly killed.

And where did this key land?
Right at the feet of Sir Medusies.

Still unaware of this act of pure cowardice, Sir Medusies silently roared as he watched his comrades being swallowed by the black tiles of Lag. Sir Janus, deciding he had had enough, called back the dreaded monster. Lag returned to the dark, fiery depths from whence it came, and time was returned to the present. Sir Medusiesā€™ vision returned to normal. He saw his friends safe and unharmed, and he sighed contentedly. He then looked at the Key of Light at his feet, and then at his hands. He was looking at the sword and shield that had served him so well, for so long. He looked up to the Heavens, and thought: ā€˜I will die protecting the Realm from the monsters, cleansing the world of all evil. At least I will die an honourable death, with sword and shield in hand.ā€™ And after that? He didnā€™t think anything at all.

And so 4 years and 203 days after being birthed into this world, 2 minutes and 34 seconds after reaching the powerful state of 6/8, Sir Medusies passed from the Realm.

PS. I cried at the end after reading that a little bit

Iā€™m honoured :slight_smile:

I just hope @Cameerojha reads it :confused:

i rlyyyyyyyyy rly want to get a pixie sword one day :ā€™(

ok so my crosspost from @medusies just turned into this

Edit: and then he asked me to clarify if we both got a dbow, and THIS happened

And I am sooooo hyped :smiley: