Giveaway!

wow… you just said it right out…[quote=“RiseOfNTCM, post:5, topic:4294”]
, is what everyone does.
[/quote]

just b/c someone does something, doesnt mean its ethical to do something. I only subbed to the people that didnt require me to sub. [quote=“RiseOfNTCM, post:5, topic:4294”]
Well, first, that’s the point of a giveaway.
[/quote]

most people do it, to reward subscirbers?! They at least say it as such.

I don’t do giveaways because I WANT to throw some items away, but to gain subs

What the hell? Giveaways aren’t supposed to be done to get subs but to give items because you’re a giving person and you want to do something good for the community, or perhaps you’re quitting the game.

Which, if you haven’t yet realized, is what everyone does.

I did my 100 sub giveaway not for views or subs, but because I was grateful that 100 people liked my content, and I didn’t ask anyone to subscribe, nor did I promote my giveaway anywhere but my channel, it was supposed to be for my subscribers as a thank you for sticking with me

yes, to reward subs, but doesn’t it also make you gain subs?

It’s not supposed to because if you’re rewarding your existing subs, there is no reason to promote the giveaway anywhere else. Unless you’re doing a community giveaway, (in which case subscribing should be optional) there’s no reason to promote the giveaway outside your channel.

I think my opinion on Rotmg Youtube channels dropped to the negatives

I’m starting to hate Realm giveaways because they’re just ways to get likes and subs. Giveaway’s should be like when you reached a certain goal as a Youtuber. (Got 100 subs, giveaway) and it should only be available to people who subscribed before the 100 subscriber goal.

or for it to not have requirements for you to sub/like.

Just disliked all his vids.

You can express your opinion on what he’s doing. You shouldn’t go disliking all his content for one action, if you do you don’t have to blurd it out!

He never switched games, don’t know where you got that form.

He’s just saying he only plays realm for his youtube channel and thus wants it to be successful.

Edit: @Archivic ah gotcha, my bad.

I mean like changing from realm

What? Did I even post on this topic before?

I would usually sub and like a video , and then after giveaway is over unsub and unlike cause I don’t want to see the person I’m not interested in unless they giving away more stuff. The only people who gets my Real subs and likes is the people who’s channels I have went to myself, the people who has interacted with me and has let me run small dungeons with them, farm with them!

i did that once or twice before, but nowadays im too lazy. (mobile pain)

Lol you think we don’t know that? That’s why I said in my video that everytime a giveaway ends, I upload another one right after it does, so all my subs are basically always participated in a giveaway. Unless, of course, they’re not.

Wow you guys are really bashing on this guys channel, give him a break he looks like he’s new and doesn’t know the best way to do things.

It’s not that. I think it’s because he was asking people to subscribe because of his giveaways. I honestly forgot. And then the OP is making things bad for himself and his channel by just keeping on insulting people.

yeah true his replies are pretty weird

I’m done. OP keeps calling people and their actions retarded. Community keeps making disparaging remarks back at him. I tried deleting all the insults. It doesn’t stop. OP isn’t interested in it stopping.

/thread.