Giving a Use for the "Dungeons Completed" Data

Minor buffs to your character for completing “XXX” dungeons.

eg.
1000 Sprite Worlds Completed = Permanent +2 Dexterity to your character until death.
1000 Snake Pits Completed = Permanent +2 Speed to your character until death.
1000 Undead Lairs Completed = Permanent +2 Wisdom to your character until death.
1000 Abyss of Demons Completed = Permanent +2 Vitality to your character until death.
1000 Puppet Master’s Theatre Completed = Permanent +2 Attack to your character until death.
1000 Toxic Sewers Completed = Permanent +2 Defense to your character until death.
500 Tomb of the Ancients Completed = Permanent +20 HP to your character until death.
500 Ocean Trenches Completed = Permanent +20 MP to your character until death.

The numbers can easily be tweaked/balanced to DECA’s needs, but I feel adding marks doesn’t really give me a reason to grind out most of the quests. Most days I just ignore the annoying quests (Looking at you 8 Puppets Marks). Being able to grind out a ton of a certain dungeon for a very small buff to your character seems fair and easily able to implement.

If you grind out every dungeon on one character and manage to get every buff, you should either get some sort of visual flair to your character, or double all the buffs.

Just a quick thought while I was looking through the stats on my Huntress, so give me your thoughts/hate below.

Edit: Buffs cannot stack (eg. Can’t run 2k Sprites to get +4 Dex)

It doesn’t seem super game breaking but I seriously don’t see any reason to put this in the game. An interesting idea though.

Does it stack? E.g completing 1000 tombs = +40 hp?

But why? :thinking:

There’s a lot of stupid pointless shit in Realm (The Arena). Just adds a little something extra.

Seems to be something like what’s in alot of clicker games, aka some permanent buff

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.