Giving the Sphinx/Hermit a Unique Event white

So obviously it’s a weird situation for both the Herm and Sphinx to drop Jugg and there aren’t enough UT wakis in the game (and the ones that are in the game just have funky shot patterns basically), so I decided to make a UT waki with two different “forms” for both Herm and Sphinx.

Khopeshes of Osiris
Khopeshes%20of%20RaSand%20Khopesh%20proj
One for life and one for death. No sheath for either as these forces are constantly in battle.

Tier UT
MP cost 70
Cooldown 3 seconds
Shots 1 at 90° and 1 at -90°
Damage 560-620
Speed 8 tiles/second
Lifetime 0.2 seconds
Range 1.6 tiles
Maximum cast range 5
Effect Shots hit multiple targets, Shots pass through obstacles, Slowed to enemies for 4 seconds
On equip +4 Att, +4 Def
Fame bonus 6%
Soulbound image48x48
Feed power 1100
Drops From Grand Sphinx

Atlantian Jewel Blade
Atlantian%20Jewel-Bladejewel%20swipe
The Wakizashi of an Atlantian guard, now in the collection of the Hermit God, complete with a lobster claw for a sheath.

Tier UT
MP cost 70
Cooldown 3 seconds
Shots 1 at 90° and 1 at -90°
Damage 560-620
Speed 8 tiles/second
Lifetime 0.2 seconds
Range 1.6 tiles
Maximum cast range 5
Effect Shots hit multiple targets, Shots pass through obstacles, Slowed to enemies for 4 seconds
On equip +4 Att, +4 Def
Fame bonus 6%
Soulbound image48x48
Feed power 1100
Drops From Hermit God

I personally prefer the Khopesh tbh. The idea behind it is that you sacrifice damage for slowing and range. The two shots start in front of the player, moving outward in a straight line reminiscent of a spellbomb.

Good idea, but I would suggest giving it a different location.
Please, not with jugg…

Did you not read the thread at all? lmafo

They’re suggesting removing jugg as a drop from one of it’s drop sources.

For how shitty a class it is I think it has way too many UTs.

Although this wouldn’t be a bad item for the heretics that legitimately play the class.

nope
and im not gonna read the rest of your reply cuz ima bitch

ik :wink:

[/offtopic]

excuse me but our lord and saviour samurai is lit af

Looks cool. You really nailed it with the descriptions.

I feel like the first description is a bit off. If I were to make it would be, “The source of untapped potential, these blades are locked in an eternal battle of life and death.”

Samurai is the worst class and its ability is the worst in the game.

This version is nice and all, but it doesn’t correspond to the idea behind the item. I’m okay with reformulating a description, but this is completly different.

Samurai deals gigantic damage though. Its ability is similar to wizard’s ability in that it’s hard to use but deals high damage, and katanas also deal high damage, and also pierce.

For me, Samurai is a crowd control class (similarly to archer and huntress) except it’s at lower range, deals more damage and can reduce enemy’s defense stat.

Samurai is hella useful in boss battles with minions and deals insane damage with the waki (including the 3.5 seconds of exposed) it’s not bad, just not broken like some other classes.

i like the 1st one

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.