Made by aliens in a distance planet with alien magic

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Damage: 2000-2500
  • Range: 16
  • Effect on self: Armor broken for 7 seconds
  • Stat Bonus: +5 Dex, -6 Wis
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, Shot passes through obstacles
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 1300

How many shots does it have?
Also, there are plenty of problems with this quiver. It would be too broken to use.
1st it deals ludicrous amounts of damage, the same as a Quiver of the Shadows when it hits all 5 shots (True Range: 1.74 Tiles).
2nd: Armor Broken for a ranged class like archer is too op.
3rd: Armor Broken duration is almost twice the one of Ogmur and Fenom, 7 seconds is just too much.
4th: Has more range than tiered quivers with armor break and a giant amount of damage. Plus costs only 95 MP.
Of course, this also depends on how many shots there are and the Arc Gap between them but Armor break for 7 seconds on a quiver is too op. Ogmur requires you to get close to the target and trade the Stun for Armor Break while Fenom requires you to time your poisons correctly so that you can inflict it, as it doesn’t inflict Armor Break if the enemy is invulnerable.

No no no. You will be armor broken for 7 seconds after using that quiver, not the enemy.

OHHH. I’m not sure if the “on self” was missing or if i didn’t notice it. Either way, I guess it’s more balanced now but I really don’t know what to think of this quiver.

I first want to mention that the quiver sprite looks like a prototype version of the Quiver of Shrieking Specters, from the top triangle pointing down to even the color theme.
Quiver of Shrieking Specters
The key to a great sprite is the contrast and saturation level. Right now, the quiver looks really dull, plus the colors blend into a horrible combo. Alien equipment are supposed to look futuristic and must have a lively, neon, and “techy” feel to it.

Like so:
35%20AM%20(2) HcEhUd8

Two description suggestions. The bottom one is supposed to be a teensy bit humorous, since Deca’s known for their occasionally silly descriptions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.