Gladiator (v4) | Game 5 | Sign-Up Phase

sign me in >:3

I didn’t read any of the rules or objectives yet but sign me up.

I never played a forum game like this before so not sure how this all works but uhh… sign me up!

Sign me up !

I request that you add @Orsome to the list of combatants as I am willing to be signed up for this event

Then you shall perish most foolishly, maybe along with platformz. You two will make great fodder.

The amount of combatants have reached 10 which is most pleasing, only 5 spots remain

The earth quakes as a result of your folly!!!

:fork_and_knife:

Could I sign up to?

(This isn’t exactly 24 hours but I won’t be able to start the game when 24 hours is up)

The combatants each sit in their own lonely prison, a gate restricting their access to the arena outside. The arena is circular in shape but bland in design. From up top, three wiry figures stride into view. Their torso’s are small but their arms reach down to their knees. As they seemingly float towards their seats, their back’s are hunched and their crystal eyes shine onto the arena below. Their bodies seem to swallow all light, they’re coloured entirely black and their only discernible feature are their contrasting white eyes. They sit down and proceed to speak out of their invisible mouth.

“Eleven combatants.” says the one sat in the middle. “You have done well.” Its face turns to the one on its left.

“Thank you, my liege.” It bows. “Rounding up these victims was no thoughtless task.”

The middle seated turns to face the arena and spreads its arms out. “I can tell this will be a very entertaining first game. Release the combatants!”

The gates open and the eleven combatants flood out to fill the arena, each brandishing a sword and shield.

“Look at that one.” It points to a random combatant. “I can sense they’re ready to spill something. Be it blood or their sanity.”

The game has begun. It’s time to make your first move.

The Combatants:
Nameness
Wilhuff
GammaGamer
Twitchystr
HorusKane
Glawi
Shadowfax
Platformz
Demonseye
Orsome
Bluford

The actions:
Attack
Heal
Block
Counter
Repair

PM me your turn via Realmeye or Discord (My discord tag is Boombleeb#2900). You all have 24 hours to make your first move, the next round will begin after 24 hours or if everyone has submitted their turn. Remember, you may only discuss the current game in this thread. May the odds ever be against you.

What about the avatars?

The wiry figure looks down at you and points. “They are of no concern to you, currently. However, if you must know. We are them. Now, fight for us.”

I see.

@RareMeat Can you confirm if you got my realmeye message pm?

are our moves broadcast?

No

they’re broadcast once the round concludes of course, but submitting it is private. think of it like rock paper scissors but with extra steps

@Glawi @Orsome friends? we can work together and I won’t be an evil boi I promise

if you wanna be buddies make sure to respond before making your choices as you can’t change them

<3

@Wilhuff you too I need 4 peeps

wanna be our buddy also? we could always use more

I don’t feel like having more than 5 would be a good choice sadly

we’re already cutting it thin with the total player count

Okay. I’ll join I guess.