Gladiator (v4) | Game 5 | Sign-Up Phase

obviously :laughing:

remember not to submit in your team chat tho

Will do. I will probably do it over RealmEye messages cus discord sucks in mobile and I don’t wanna download the app, as long as that works for you.

Discord on mobile is all I know lol
Is it really that bad?

it’s pretty bad

On the internet I literally cannot see messages on the channel I choose. The only thing I can see is what servers I’m in and the channels of the servers.

I prefer the pc version but having both has been very useful for me since I’m always able to access my phone unless I’m actively in the middle of something, which can’t be said for my pc. that distinction meant more before the covid lockdown though. mobile’s still not that bad

@RareMeat where’s the aftermath and changelog

I dunno. You should ask RareMeat

That right there is reason I can do anything: because I have access to my phone. If I was on the pc, I’d probably hardly be on Discord or the forums. It’s nice to sneak on and off whenever I can or want.

Dont mind me, just bumping an old thread.

whats happening here? has it been put on hold/stopped or just a lack of players to sign up?

no i’m still working on the update

but yes also lack of players

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@RareMeat

Bump, Rare is apparently still looking for players for this, msg him if you’re interested

so i could join and die from being afk for three turns in a row… hmm

I am in fact, but I think I am already in

I’m down to join :eyes:

Changelog

• Rewrote rules
  • Added the following mechanics: Mercenaries, Whispering, Chests/Mimics
  • Added the following Mercenaries: Hooded Figure, Jim The Moral Support Man, Oracle, Phantom, Reanimator and Thermitus
  • Added the following items: Flamethrower, Explosive Drone, Radiant Locket and Stimpack. Radiant Locket and Stimpack were based off Item ideas from Platformz
  • Added the Round Modifier: ‘None’. This was based off a Round Modifier idea from Xaklor.
  • Added the Twist: Bounties. This was based off a Twist idea from NyanGamer.
  • Removed the item: Jim, Moral Support Man
  • Removed the Round Modifier: Whispering
  • Removed the following Arenas: Volcano, Twilight Forest
  • Reworked the following items: Longsword, Pickpocket. The Longsword rework was based off an idea from Platformz.
  • Reworked the following Twist: Bow And Arrow
  • Modified the description of the item: Crystal Nova
  • Combatants now start games with full health and 3 coins
  • The health cap now no longer lowers every 10 rounds
  • Coins are now rewarded for each point of damage dealt
  • The place where dead combatants are sent is now specified as the graveyard
  • Items are no longer marked up/marked down twice in a row
  • Removed team items
  • Nerfed fireworks

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/pxVt45Z