Goblin pet group

Not quite finished, but it’s probably going to be until the draw tool save/load gets reactivated before I work on it again. You can see that the colors change on the snotling during the animation, because I forgot to snip its second cycle and had to completely re-draw it.

Best wizard skin for scale to gobling pet.

For the goblin pet group I’d like to think of them getting a new ability where they can fetch hp/mp potions for you. If they see a brown bag they’ll run over, grab it, and walk it back. If you don’t take the pots out of the bag they’ll just drag it around until it despawns or empties. Other players can take the potions out of the bag as well, even though its not their pet. The bag follows the goblin around like a pet for your pet.

The tiny highway one is my favorite :ok_hand:

jester

I incidentally found these picture I made a long long time ago for some art contest. Perhaps Jaco could join the goblin family?

Also, do wandering sods lean more towards goblin or just fairies in general? :sunglasses:

That gobling kinda looks like a goblin in a goblet :smiley:

Only ‘kinda’? :sunglasses:

wait dr. spellbomb is the best wizard skin?
I know it has an awesome name, but I never thought about it, I dont know about the way dyes go with it though…
It’s the only skin i’ve unlocked with a skin unlocker, back in october or so when I actually got on often
(so yay if it’s the best)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.