God mode hackers seen!

Recently I have sen people going around with no care in the world standing on djinns and stuff i though nothing of it at first till i saw a 0/8 huntress stand on GULPORP ON RAGE and taking EVERY SHOT WITH NO DAMAGE! I can’t believe no one has said anything about this but there are STILL HACKERS on realm and they need to be stop! I don’t have names for they escaped before i could lock them or so. I Want DECA to find these hackers and stop them! It is unfair if we let them get away with this!

Deca’s working hard to fix problems, just give them time. It’s not the kind of thing that is an overnight fix. Standing on djinns is also very doable on maxed characters.

Wc?

Godmode doesnt exist dumby and its probably lag or 0 fps trick

Its not god mode. On your screen it might look like a player is tanking every shot when really they are a few tiles away from where you see them. Basically lag.

Sometimes it can be a player getting a spike lag which can result in them standing things and receiving no damage. Besides hackers are in every game and will NEVER leave. Chill.

still hackers? did u literally make/buy ur account an hour ago? they have been around for forever

Lag is different than hacking.

Hackers have been around for a long time and it’s really hard to get rid of them. That being said if you do want to help get rid of them you can always download OBS or any recording software and send DECA any evidence you get here http://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new ( if you are actually doing this please review the evidence yourself before sending it and don’t go around reporting randoms for no reason)

its called lag.

Except, they can actually keep an account. having a life doesnt matter, its a game. They just told you that there will always be hackers, you dont have to insult them

Seeing as you have a trust level of basic user, I won’t move this to #whine-cellar.

Why would this post qualify for whine cellar?

Learn some common decency and courtesy, and most importantly, don’t be an ass.

Also if you want to discuss a bug, maybe have some sort of credible proof?

Also if you want fairness, feel free to use or be a hacker yourself.

Wow so are you admitting your a hacker or so, cause it sounds like it. But seriously though hacking is what i hate, seeing that i am spending my only free time to play realm legittly without hacks and feeling everything i had to work for was worth it while hackers are like hey look a im just gonna stand on avater and use this ep i have ok. So hacking is just wrong in my opinion it takes away from the point of the game.

It’s usually lag. I was on discord with my guild in a tomb and apparently I lt looked like I had sat on but rage and taken no damage, because I was a few second behind on their screen.

“Legittly” oh my

Unfair? Yes. But you DO realize how tremendously hard it would be to have God Mode since that is a server-side function? I for one think it is impossible, but that does not mean it cannot be done. Because all things CAN be possible on this ball of mud and rock we call Earth.

How did I admit it?

yet u made a thread about how hackers are still around? and i dont have a job cuz im 15

lol i fuqed that up. (don’t know if cussing is bad for most of the forums sooo):rofl:

Yes, hacking is wrong. But there’s no reason to get so upset about it, it’s a problem that will be dealt with in time. You should keep in mind the vast majority of realm players don’t hack too, so don’t go throwing around accusations without evidence.

For the love of… ugh

Yes hackers are around, no there is no God mode. Now drop being a dick to people over what you’re wrong about.