Godland guides for new players

Hey bois and sweaty bois (yinyarn opening im sorry)

We gon’ talk about godlands for new players.
Of course, there’s a in-depth guide HERE, but this is quite long and i wanna make a really fast-paced guide.

MOBS / TIPS :

medusa_1 circle this faggot. cant do shit if you circle it.

spritegodyou can circle, but you will get quiet (no damage). you can strafe but no1 really cares.

beholder_0hurts but slow. easy to dodge. shoots out purple star that BLINDS you for 5 SECS.

djinn_0 Don’t sit on him. he is easy to kill but will kill u if you sit on him and he have invul phase

White Demon Circle this faggot. can tank one or two but dont tank a lot of hits.

Slime God it hurts, and it slows you. It chases, and predicts your movement.

Flying BrainE Z

image predicts your movement. strafe or stay at safe range.

Ghost GodIf you run into this dude, it’s probably too late.

imageimageimage just… Don’t touch them.

wADiQa9RUN.

General godlands tip :
You can hide behind rocks to chill out and block some shots. but you should still be careful since medusa’s grenade can go over them.
if there’s more than 5 gods, just run unless you are maxed atk/def/spd.
Speaking of atk/def/spd, godlands only drop atk/def/spd. If you maxed them, dont farm gland unless you want $$$ to trade in USW2.

OTHER THINGS YOU MIGHT SEE/TIPS

Flayer God ew. annoying and weak.
Lizard Godgood exp, drops snakepit, and spawns minions. weak too.
imageWill try to jump on you, still weak AF.
Undead Dwarf GodALL weak… spawns minions… but… but… CONFUSES YOU.
Lucky Djinnupgraded djinn. hurts even more! drops Cdepths, pretty hard.
Lucky Ent Godupgraded Ent god, hurts more. drops Wlab. pretty hard.

EVENT BOSSES

image D̶e̶s̶o̶t̶r̶o̶y̶a̶ Confuses and unstables you. probably too hard for you, unless in large group.

imageDont tank minion hits, and DONT TANK BOSS EITHER. will instapop you.

imagedont tank big shots, spawns THESE : s0zyAZZ, dont sit on them either.

image weakens you, spawns minions that will kill you if you dont know whats going on, and fires a bunch of yellow shots that will blind you. they hurt too. Always focus on your HP.

imageKill tentacles, and attack boss at the middle. Loot drops around the water. watch out for paralyze minions.

imageALWAYS watch out it’s minions. they are scary af. also standing on this guy is NOT A GOOD IDEA. paralyze it or something.

r5xNXt8 dont try to tank the eyes too much. they hurt if they stack. pretty easy. slow and stun is annoying too.

8AQozzi3tgrCHgPJOAOWP NEVER GET CLOSE TO IT’S BODY OR EYE OR MINION- JUST DONT GET CLOSE TO THINGS. EVERYTHING CAN ONESHOT YOU.

imageWatch out its minions. Boss got shotgun, nearly same stradegy as Cube God, but this doesnt have slow so easier.

Mysterious Crystaldont get too close. just call ‘crys’ in chat and kill it. it’s weaken is ANNOYING AS FUCK.

k i think thats about it

white demon predicts movement too

@Desotroya

The White Demon fires three white spherical bullets in a wide cone at the closest player. The space between the bullets and their relatively slow speed makes this a slightly less lethal encounter than many other gods, even when they come in groups.

-Realmeye wiki

[EDIT] : as they too predict your movement-
shit mb
I don’t find trouble circling it still, since it’s shots aren’t that deadly.

Brains have feelings too

Edit: you also forgot the headless horseman

Where is the urgle

Might wanna add in the fact that standing on a protection crystal will one shot you. Besides that you can strafe on Medusas, and simply dodging white demon shots are easier.

“Confuses and unstables you”

Accurate :confused:

Medusas are female, therefore they can’t be faggots.

Djinns can’t kill a melee with decent DEF…Believe me, I tried suiciding on one.

Unless you’re a wand or staff or bow class, of course.

The boss and the overseer? Sure. The smallest minions? They literally do so little damage…

WHERE IS DA NO-HEAD HORSEGUY?

Overall, good guide.

I did too, worked out great.

Lucky Djinn

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.