Godland Potion Drop Issue

This was in my mind for a good while but seriously, gods from GLand should drop all rainbows based on the dungeon’s drop.

I am one of the few individual who enjoys rainbow pot farming. But whenever I do GLand farming myself, gods only drops Att/Def/Speed. I feel that the lack of Wis/Vit/Dex drops feel… incomplete and inconsistent.

Based from the beginning, here are my proposed change (again, not making them guaranteed drop or that will be really OP). And no, I am not trying to render dungeon farming next to obsolete as GLand farming itself does not guarantee pots all the time.

• Medusa: No need to change.
  • Sprite God: Mainly drops Dexterity, but smaller chance of dropping Defence (or both if real lucky).
  • Beholder: Wis/Vit/Attack, could get 2 or all in a bag if lucky.
  • Djinn: Any rainbows excluding Life/Mana.
  • Leviathan: Attack.
  • Ent God: Either Speed/Dex.
  • Flying Brain: Wis/Def
  • Ghost God: Wis
  • Slime God: Unchanged.
  • White Demon: Vit/Def
  • Constructs: Unchanged (they will still drop Attack).
  • This. Is what exactly we need.
  • This idea is good.
  • Nah, don’t implement this.
  • Something else.
  • Unsure.
  • No opinion.

0 voters

What do you guys work towards now? Been bored for a long time

Yeah, this makes sense.

I’d like to see in-realm character progression expanded when they finally do the realm rework they’ve been promising. Having most potions and passable gear (UT and tiered both) come entirely from dungeons or encounter bosses feels weird since the realm is supposed to be the focus of the gameplay loop.

So you agree with me or nah???

Yes, I agree that godlands should drop all rainbow potions instead of just 3.

I would much rather be able to casually farm godlands for pots and never miss events than be constantly hopping into dungeons to nab Wis, dex, and vit (the former being particulaly annoying) when I don’t have 8/8s to do exaltation dungeons. PLEASE.

Now with poll.

Honestly sprites are already plentiful enough. I find myself overflowing with wis, due to udls, libs, davies. Vit can be covered with libs and abbies. The only thing I maxed on 6 characters is speed, but that’s only because I farm 45 gold whites through 15 silver UTs.

Also, instead of putting the list, you could just say “the gods in gland should drop the pots of the respective dungeon they’re from.”

While we’re at it, DECA should integrate medusa, sprite, djinn, leviathan (?), ent, ghost, and constructs into the dungeons, like white demons and slime gods.

I don’t agree on putting medusas in snakes as those do drop in the highlands

Hmm I guess the big snakes in the rework DO kinda resemble medusa’s shot pattern… wait the same can be said for sprite!

They already thought ten steps ahead of the players!

That’s because you do raid those respective dungeons a lot. Most players don’t even touch dungeon anymore, decided to be lazy and using GLives just to get Wis/Vit 3:1.
Garbage in-game eco, nothing else to say.

I won’t be always looking for dungeons to farm up pots either. And let’s just say that I am a soloist when it comes to farming rainbows (unless I choose other players to be with me).

I like it as it is. There’s a nice hierarchy of pots, which you can get from godlands directly and indirectly.

• First ATT DEF + SPD drop from gods, as well as highland and godland dungeons.
  • Next DEX, the other of the four main combat stats, from the commonest and one of the easiest, certainly the quickest, dungeons in godlands.
  • After that WIS and VIT; you need to do slightly harder dungeons for them, such as Lab, UDL, Lib + Abyss. but if you wait until you’ve maxed the other four stats they are relatively easy.

It’s a nice progression as it lets you tackle easier dungeons first before the harder ones. You don’t have to do them in that order, there are other ways to get all of the pots, but lt lets you get to 6/8 in a relatively risk free way but using a variety of dungeons to make it interesting.

Without it there would no need to go into godland dungeons at all. Not only is this less interesting but becoming familiar with godland dungeons is important preparation for doing more difficult dungeons.

Do not forget that GLand farming is safer, but does not completely yield pots compared to dungeon farming (that guarantee pots if soloed or duo’ed).

I had moments of getting lucky AND unlucky from solo pot farming (both were clover-boosted). The luckiest case was less than 12 minutes and full of 16 pots. The unluckiest case was after 30 minutes on GLand, only got 8 of them.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.