Godslayer Recruiting

#GoDSlayeR
We are a DANK ASS GUILD in EUW2

Requirements:

• We need really active people who have atleast a little bit shatters experience, if you don’t have discord, don’t join the guild because we like talking with our guild, makes stuff way more fun. So we prefer discord. For people who can’t do shatters that good, we can still teach em trough discord.
    We prefer atleast (the minimum) a guy with 1500 alive fame and a 7/8 character.

• We pop dungeons everyday, mostly shatters but also tombs etc.
    We operate at GMT +1 time
    The dungeons are being popped mostly at 8 pm
    that means almost every1 is on then.

Just contact me if intrested.

We are a Guild and looking for members ^^

Changed title from

“Godslayer looking for a Guild” to “Godslayer recruiting” since this is a guild looking for members

Not a player looking for a guild

how do i remove this post xDDD

1. why? Edit: nothing wrong with the thread, the title just didn’t really fit the post, so I changed it.
  2. you can’t, you have to ask a mod to close

aight thanks

Can i be joined into the guild, i have 2 6/8s and a trickster and my pally has a.s.s. and dblade while my wizard only has the st robe from the udl (i was hacked and my cosmic gsorc and t6 reskin spell were taken) and my trickster is a 2/8 with the puppet prism that explodes, i do have enough shatters experience to do one clean and not screw it up, i would be glad to hear back also i only have 1100 or so living fame.

That should be fine. contact me or vuur ingame :slight_smile:

I’m interested in joining I just have one question
How active is the VC on your discord usually?
Other than that my RE is fully open to roam through and I have pretty good experience with shatts and tombs and rushing several dungeons from the likes of abysses and sewers to tombs and mtemples (temples on rogue anyway :3)

You can message me in forum, on RE or via discord @Falc0nM0nk3y#2254

I hope to hear from you soon :3

I’ll join! I have recently died on my priest. But rebuilding shouldn’t be hard. And I have a lot of shatts experience.

I’ll join!
I am active on discord atleast once a day but play mostly later on in the day.
I am in the US but i am still active on weekends.

R3dgeEdits#7441

i also made the 7/8 and 1.5k active fame goal that you guys wanted.

Feel free to contact me again in that case :slight_smile:

perfect

I am interested in joining your guild. I been playing rotmg for a long time :D. I recently got back in rotmg and ready to play serious with a group of new friends. If you give me a chance, i can prove it to you that i can do it. Discord is “Pure Skill #2403

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.