Gold Error

Please provide the following information when asking for tech support. It helps a lot!

• macOS Sierra 10.12.6
  • Steam
  • Chrome 53
  • Adobe Flash 29.0.0.140

I tried to buy gold earlier today, but I got an error message stating that I need to turn on Steam Overlay. I followed the steps but I was still not able to buy gold. I even checked the options that I set to another game. (All the options/settings were the same for both games) After opening both games at the same time, I realized that one has a pop-up in the bottom-right corner of my screen stating that I could press ` to open Steam Overlay, which worked. Although, the exact opposite happened for RotMG. No pop-up was shown and the same error popped up.

nibba u need to email this to deca the realmeye forums are not affiliated weith deca games and they rarely visit

I assume u did this:
properties -> steam overlay (then check)

Did you:
Restart your game after enabling?
make sure u have the funds to buy it?

Why tf u spending money on rotmg anyways

This has been answered many times and a simple google search would get you the answer but here it is: on a mac you can’t buy gold on realm. There is a bug in the game where the steam overlay won’t work on a mac. There is nothing you can do except to get on a PC.

OP could link the Steam account to an email, open the account in a browser, and then purchase Realm Gold.

so he can get those epic skins which increase your drop chance of jugg to 1/2

I did restart my game. Also, I just don’t wanna farm up to 40k fame :expressionless:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.