Gold?

I m not sure , can someone else buy gold for my account ? Like a trade - couple of life pots for some gold . Does it get u banned ?

Yes, if you do that, then you will get banned. This is considered RWT in DECA’s ToS.

You’ll have to give the person buying the gold for you your email/password combination so they can log into your account to buy the gold.

So even if you don’t get banned, you’ll probably still get hacked.

I got trustful frnds

if he’s your friends, just meet up, maybe using laptop or something, login to your account, and then let him buy it. this shouldn’t violate ToS

OK so here’s the thing.

It’s literally impossible for anyone to find out that someone else bought gold for you, unless you yab about it…here, for example.

What I think the scenario is;

• Your buddy has some money and access to Paypal or some other means of payment
  • If the above is true, then this means you’re probably too young to even play the game :rolling_eyes:
  • You know this guy from school, and probably were thinking you’d be right beside him IRL as you logged onto your account. Then, he takes your laptop/chair and buys gold from your account, while you give him a few life pots in a new tab.

If none of that is true…THEN DON’T GIVE OUT YOUR CREDENTIALS ONLINE OR ANYTHING, EVER.

It’s a game not a work! Just play it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.