Good job on the ads

I disabled the adblock on RealmEye and so far it’s looking good, there’s not a ton of video ads eating memory or flashing ads to distract the eyes.

I’m glad I can support the site this way. :slight_smile:

I just wish I could donate money through paypal. I will never disable adblock.

What kinds of ads were you getting? I’ve only gotten google ads. Talwar’s page, GHZD’'s page, Sileeeeex’s Page, etc.

I don’t use ad blocks and, now that you mention it, yeah, the site is definitely not abusive with ads. Never noticed it before.

Idk, but I always get animated ads of some pervo games…

They’re all Google AdSense but please tell me it has nothing to do with my search history right? O.o

I believe they target the site, not the user

(lot’s of teens on realmeye > realmeye gets those ads)

wait so how is realm, eye, related to pervo games

Mreyeball has an extensive history with BMJ, the sex god.

Average demographic of realm players are teenage (there’s a poll somewhere, but I’m forgetting)
Of those, some flock to realmeye for trading.
Teenagers are horny because of the new hormones, therefore, sex sells.
Therefore, realmeye gets pervo ads.

This

and yeah I now see that what I said and the screen shot are not the same thing :frowning:

but it’s still what I think.

His point being that the description of how it targets says it’s solely about the site and not it’s users

Oh, the google doesn’t track the age of users which google up realmeye?

Well, in that case, it may just be a case of sex sells. A lot of games’ ads contain fanservice, as far as I’m concerned.

Maybe they have changed, though. I’m seeing more world of tanks, etc. Lately

All I get is hentai. 0 other ads. I don’t use ad blocker.

How are you getting ads like that? I’ve only gotten the small google ad thingy about some cheap online game or a link to some well known player’s realmeye page.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.