Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

Hoi! Glawi here

A lot of stuff has been happening lately and I never thought I would have to leave this game, and everything I experienced through it, either good or bad times, good friends and quick moments of joy with them but, it’s time to say goodbye to everyone and everything.

I’ll be giving away everything I’ve earned through merching/playing the game, there’s no purpose on all this staying with me if It’s never going to be used to play so why not use it instead to make other people happy nwn

How can you enter?
1.- if you know me, comment a good experience you had with me.
2.- if you don’t know me (99% of you) just comment a good experience you had in this game either making new friends or just the happiness of finally getting that item you always wanted.

Prizes?
I’m not even sure how many “winners” are needed to split all of this stuff xd
Just expect a random number of items with different values

I don’t know how long this “contest” will be up so don’t worry you have time (at least a full week)

Please don’t enter using mule accounts, don’t be selfish >n>

Hope everyone has a great day and continues to have good experiences in here nwn/

Glawi out. :heart::heart:

Hi, one good experience I have is giving newer players gear and then a few days later they pm me and say how thankful they are and we have fun talking

Honestly, I remember you on wildshosow, not sure if you remember me though. While the game is “lacking”, i’m glad you are giving away stuff to others, people tend not to do that even when they quit themselves. I’m sure you will come back someday, who knows.

Anyways everytime I play with my guild, thats a fun moment, friends and guild always come first to me, and that’s why i keep playing this game, if my guild just vanished, every single one, I would quit the game. My guild is what keeps me going and I strive to be the best (kinda cheesy i know) ^.^. I would probably split the gear with my guild or something. Thanks :slight_smile:

(if I do get something please realmeye me xd)

One good experience that I’ve had is getting to know and becoming friends with a trading partner. We talk whenever we meet on the trading server, and would gift each other items when either of us lose a character.

i remember that one time you called me poor on the forums disc, it’s a good experience

well he isn’t wrong

Hey! You don’t know me, and I’m just starting to get active but a good experience I had was when I met someone who was chain popping and got my first UT from DDocks! Thanks!

Getting dank whites is always a good experience.
I’m going to miss the likes you gave me when i posted something in the white bag thread </3

Well i had a great time playing with my friends. MY favorite experience is when me and my friend both got a white from sprite world at the same time.

Uh good experiences? hmm…One is definitely getting my first 6/8. :blush:

not fully poor ok

ooooohhh my good expernince? getting a covert from my friend @Blankets :smiley:

You and everyone else will still receive their white bag :heart: like amount, as long as this “contest” is still up

Welcome to the forums @Enm

Have a :cookie:

My best experience/memory of this game was when you could still loot player graves years back and I looted em noice items lmao

The best experiences I’ve had was definitely through playing and just having fun with my guildmates. The majority of the connections I’ve made have stemmed primarily from this silly little Flash game, and they’re connections I’ve maintained throughout the 4-5 years I’ve spent playing this game, both online and offline. Being an introvert by nature, these connections are genuinely priceless, and have definitely helped me improve as a person (as cheesy as it does sound).

My good experience? Just meeting some wonderful players all around the world, bonding with them. That’s beautiful.

The White Bag Thread

:^( sad to see you go, what circumstances are forcing you to leave permanently, if I may ask?

Its always sad seeing great members of the community leave.

good luck :sob:

My guess is school