Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

Aw, the good old times of Regen. I miss those. Sad to see you go Glawi.

A good experience I had in realm was when I got my first 8/8 paden c:
because paden bes class yes indeed

I made a guild about a week and a half ago and Iā€™ve had the time of my life seeing it grow and playing with my fantastic guild mates. Definitely my best experience.

getting a bracer using a lvl 10 mystic xD or getting a crown and tome of pain from a quest chest

Good experience: Getting my first maxed character

Playing with the first guild I can remember was fun. I still try to reach them every now and then.

Sad to see that youā€™re leaving Glawi but I guess that time has to come for all of us someday. While I did not you in game I knew you on the forums and you would like my posts or replies every so often and respond with some very positive or cheerful message which was very appreciated.

A good experience I have in game is probably a recurring one that being whenever I give an egg or some basic item to a new player and they start saying ty, ty TY! and it melts my heart when they pm later on and try to repay me with some t7 staff or something, always good to see new players starting up the game and growing the community.

A good experience Iā€™ve had in this game is reuniting with old guild members after a long hiatus from playing, and catching up / seeing how far theyā€™ve come both in game and in real life.
Another experience was four years ago when I got my first white bag; even though it was a wine cellar incantation, I still remember shouting at my friends in skype about it.

Always liked you @Glawi. Even though I didnā€™t see you too much in-game, you were always a great forumer who Iā€™ve gained a degree of respect for.

Canā€™t blame you for wanting to quit thoughā€¦ I rarely play anymore myself, thus why Iā€™m not entering into the giveaway. And there are certainly many, many more worthwhile things in life than a pixelated MMO game.

Good luck with your future endeavors!

First off, I think that what youā€™re doing is great by donating to the community and i would like to say thanks. My best experience is probably getting my first event white, the ogmur. Thanks once again and i hope you have a good day!

Sorry to see a player go :c Thanks for sharing your stuff with the community.
Best experience I ever had was getting my first Shatts white.

A good experience I had in game was getting my first (and only) shatters white (gemstone). Goodbye, and thanks for the giveaway. Come back to rotmg someday, when you donā€™t have important irls to deal with.

My best experience I had in this game was whenever I got a jugg from sphinx and got 3/3 on the tomb that was dropped from that sphinx.

Hey Glawi, I hope you had a great time playing and good luck with whatever is going on.
I think that the best experience playing rotmg was probably meeting new people and talking with them in discord. And then a light blue star who was new and came in a cland and got a fairly plate. Everyone was laughing and having a good time, as the light blue star put it on an unmaxed character and died I think :frowning: . ROTMG is probably my favorite game to play with friends.

Getting white begsssss

wait a minute, i just realized there are 200 something ubhps there ( )_( )

There are 2 recent experiences that i can think 1. Getting my first shatters white a few days ago 2. Grinding udls until i finally got a dbow and then dying with it like 2 days later :frowning:

the greatest thing is getting a white bag, if only for being able to look at it, but also getting a white that you have wanted for a while (plane and a.s.s.for me)

I donā€™t want to take part in the giveaway.

I barely knew you but I know you were a big part of the community here on realmeye and I wish you the best in your time after realm. Iā€™m certain quitting realm is a big deal for you and is a surprisingly big commitment, but itā€™s certainly better to spend your time anywhere else but on realm, so Iā€™m happy for you! Peace :v:

We are going to miss you!

Gotta say, my best time in RotMG has been here on the forums, discussing the game with others, which has really helped me to see what a fun and creative community this is.

I too do not wish to participate in the giveaway, but am glad to see someone willing to help the community out, even as their own experiences in the game are drawing to a close.

I wish you the best and hope that you have a good life ahead of you.