Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

My best experience was, that i found this game! i love to play this game together with my brother an my friends. I have to appologize for my bad english :c

I met my best friend in realm, 3 years ago. Realm has given me one of the best friends of my life and for that Iā€™m forever grateful. Goodbye my friend, goodluck with your life my friend.

Hi, my best experience was getting two candy coated armours in the same candyland and then losing them on 0/8 paladins in a week.

I think the best moment or experience I had was 8/8ing my first character, also tied with the time when I got 3 dblades back to back

Best Moment getting my first jugg but I lost it in 2 days :frowning:

The first time i maxed a stat was such an incredible feeling to me. Seeing the community come together to do fun stuff is something that always brings a smile to my face.

niegil is poor

Best experience meeting new people and getting into the game

Hi Glawi, I am glad you are making this game a better place for everybody even after you leave, this is a really nice thing for you to do. One cool experience I had in this game was getting my first 6/8 and helping my friends do abysses back in the day.

My best experience with realm is with merching - i had started out with someone giving me free rainbow pot and eventually i got my way to a entire top wizard set and the feeling i had when i got this was a sense of pure and simple happiness

best thing this game has given me is the friends i have

I found the guy named Candypigs which was my name that i originally wanted. We are friends now.

Hey, Iā€™ve played this game for 6 years now, (second account here), but I have always had fun playing. One time when playing I was just going around the realm and stumbled upon a cland. I entered (level 18 necro with a few randos) and I stayed in there for a few hours. But on the 8th boss, i got the best loot everā€¦ I got a Pixie AND A CC! It was amazing that i had such loot in one bag. I kept bragging about how lucky I was, and made a knight afterwards and planned on making a 8/8 for tombs and such. sadly I died with it but it was definitely worth it and fun.

A good experience Iā€™ve had was getting my first Jugg! Sadly I died to a Epic Larva somehow.

My best experience was getting hacked :wink:
Iā€™ve had multiple conversations with you and Vaii but wonā€™t divulge my username(s) ;p

I can remember when i first started to play. I had gotten a dex pot. It felt like the best thing in the world, after time, dex has become annoying to farm. Its sad how times have changed, and how foward you can advance, but, after too long, its no long fun.
Sorry about the lack of fun ;-;

I remember when i first got a t5 armor and put it in my vault. This was when Iā€™m still a noob and think that armor is good. After some time of playing, I found about teleporting to godlands and got my first potion. Honestly I didnā€™t even remember my first white but now Iā€™m better at this game. Thanks you for this giveaway and I hope you come back some day to see the difference in the game since you left.

My best memory of this game was yesterday. I was playing on my wizard ppe and I got a bracer before I got an ep. Edit: Still havenā€™t an ep for you wizard ppe yet.

Best memories are

Meeting Traktion.

Meeting Lucy.

Meeting Omegadiety.

Creating Derivation with Traktion.

Couldnā€™t care much less for the game itā€™s self.

I just got another best experience. My first 7/8!