Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

::tthhoonnkk::
at this point i’ve done 200+ gkings and i’ve gotten a single ring. and because my wiz died im dirt poor bc of remaxing. man i just want that goddamn skull.

we were in the same tomb or shatts i dont know which, but i died there :c

wat

i dont want to enter but its gonna be really sad to see you leave ;-;

lel i got mine on my 6th ghost king on my necro

you better hide under the covers tonight because my necro is out for blood >:^(

My happiest and best moment of playing ROTMG is probably when I got my first Crown. I literally got up and ran around the house. IGN: Nixloot

I remember having exactly 0 hp after an o2 fight (you still live, you just cant nexus or else you die) this was before pets were added and i freaked out. I got a colo from that o2. This isent a mule account i couldn’t think of a name when i created this account a while back, as you can see i am a red star not a mule.
hope you find joy in whatever comes next

• Cvh

Love you for that <3

Does he have a necro?
If not, spill his blood and consume his essence.
If he does have a necro, let him live until the necro dies.

Peace out

One of my good moments was when i got my first white and maxed 3/8 in the same dungeon
Hope you enjoy ur life out of realm. Btw I don’t think we have ever met

Why doesn’t he just make 2 necros then?
And when one necro dies, he doesn’t play on the backup necro until another necro is made.

Got my first oreo in the week I returned to the game after 2 years. Felt good

One of my good moments in Realm of The Mad God is when I finally got a 6/8 character. It took me a while, but I eventually got my warrior to become 6/8. It feels good to successfully rebuild.

I already posted my best experience but how are you gonna give away the prizes? Like give away all the tradable items and the grand prize is the account with all the UTs?

Well then.

I guess I’ll be seeing you :frowning:
One of my favorite experiences was giving a newer player a t6 skull. It just made me so happy

I don’t think i know you very well :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, What experience can be better than getting your first ever white bag? I remember being at my friends house, i think we had 5 people. We were all starting out and we decided to do an abby. I remember i was 1 out of 2 priests, and i felt important because we were keeping the group alive. Overall, the atmosphere was tense as this was our 1st abby and we knew only pros could do them. In the end the abby took around 40 minutes and i got a dblade! That would be my favorite memory of the game.

A close second would be getting my 1st event white after 5 years (ogmur, sadly no jugg) or just getting my first void white.

It’s always sad to see players go, especially when there old players. I wish you well in what ever your going to do.

Hoi! Hoi! Hoi!

Glawi, you were the reason I came back to this game a couple times. From sharing Jacos and making my first huntress with you, you really made me feel like I had someone to talk to and play with. You taught me a lot, and gave me a lot of grateful advice. Being “afk” in nexus and role playing was the best. I am sure many will miss you, but you have a place in my rotmg life. There will never be enough Hoi’s. You are the best! Hope you the best in life, and always know that there’s always good in the worst situations. Wish you the best.

Ahoi My Fellow Huntie.

May the best be in your path. I Wuv You.

I already Miss Miss Miss Miss Miss you. I am sorry I didn’t get to see you much lately. Chow!

this is a sad post.

Overall, I’ve always enjoyed this game because of how many people I’ve met. Whether they’re people I dislike, people I only talk to once, or close friends I’ve made who perhaps I will meet in real life sometime, I enjoy games with strong senses of community. As bad/toxic as the community seems, it is better than a game with no community.