Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

My favorite memory from playing this game is from June 2014 when my brother and I pulled an all nighter. I was a mystic and he was a knight. We spent the entire night listening to the Cantina Band music.

my good experience is when i played rotmg with my brother when i was young, never seen him on again, it was the time of wildshadow tho, sad to see you go lad, farewell.

Uh good experiences? hmm…One is definitely getting my first 8/8

SHOOK
Upon seeing this post, i was overcome with sadness. Another man down. Rotmg itself is a great experience. I use rotmg as an escape from reality, my parents are always fighting because of our tough financial situation, i can’t seem to make any new friends after moving. Rotmg helps me relieve stress at home, where i can talk to people and just have fun without being judged. Hopefully u reconsider leaving this game because it would be a big waste if you let all those awesome friggin uts. Anyway, if you do end up quitting for good. Don’t let your pet starve! Don’t let those Uts go to waste! I’ll be here to further your legacy! :blush: Hopefully your happy and thanks for thinking about this giveaway! Im sure this will make many people happy.

I’ve met a lot of good friends through this game. I don’t know how i got to know Techmech when he was first starting out, but through him and our guild, I’ve met a few players who eventually have turned into my best friends and have even flown out to meet our friend group in real life. As much of a cynic I am about this game, my life has been changed by the people i’ve met through it and im extremely thankful for that.

I haven’t had a whole lot of great experiences on the game so when they happen i do remember them. I’ve met some great people and some awful people here but some of the best are the ones you wouldn’t expect. I still meet some people from last year that i gave an item and they see me and they say hi and it makes me feel good. So i think my best memory of happiness on the game is just seeing other people happy on here. Often times we overlook people on this game because the community isn’t the nicest but when people are happy it makes me happy.

I gained my goal of orange star which was a milestone and finally got my rare pet back which I maxed shortly after some difficulties with Deca and their shit customer service.

I’ve had many good and bad experiences in RotMG. A bad one was getting hacked and losing my pets but that’s behind me now.

A good experience I would say was getting my first white bag.

Not knowing how to play and not knowing the loot drop system was hard for me. I didn’t know how people got these “doombows or coral bows” since I could only view them on people and in the legends leaderboard. Getting my first white was unexpected. I was running a snake pit on a priest which at the time was one of the scariest dungeons I could have attempted. It would take me around a minute or two to clear each room and by the end of it, all I would come out with was a speed or dead character.

So the surprise on my face when I discovered my first troom… it was priceless. Anyways, after a little brawling with a snake and my T7 wand, I finally killed it! A white bag appeared, a bulwark. I instantly picked it up and nexused. Of course, I ended up dying with it, but I still got to brag to my friends before then. :slight_smile:

hehe so back in what 2014 i met this Chinese guy and he lent me his account then quit. he had a divine pet. I loved the game then. now i kinda suck and my pets even worse than me

Good experience: joining new guilds and building connections with new ppl

So do I :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know you but I’ve had plenty of great and happy times in rotmg.

Whenever I find someone nice to chat with, or get an item I’ve been dreaming about for a while. Both are rare occasions but they always make my day brighter :slight_smile:

I wish you all the best in the future, have a happy life!

Heya, sad to know a player of realm is quitting…Anyway, one very good experience I had was getting a jugg, after 2 bulwarks and maxing an arch in a day.

It’s always sad to see someone leave this game we love!

Happy moments, happy moments, happy moments, …
Probably my happiest moment inhere was when I got my first bracer, I was so exited I could stop jumping up and down until people actually came to check up on me. Just a tip, don’t do shatters in your local uni library.

@Glawi looks like ur back (kinda) :D, is this still goin?

Giveaway’s still going but word from glawi says he’ll keep some stuff, understandble and good news!.

but you gotta feel bad for these guys

oh those poor souls with that 200IQ account sharing

Best experience was in a shatts were an older player gave me a life and a top for free

#obviously shatter