Goodbye giveaway ;w; [Closed]

lol

For the record, im still playing the game, just not as much at all, so dont exclude me from the giveaway because of my post in the farewell thread xd @Glawi

Its still not too late to stay you know, we are all gonna miss u if u continue onwards with your decision to leave

Just going to drop an thought here, if you win consider letting glawi keep his stuff, heā€™s not quitting but still is going through with the give away. IK thatā€™s what I would do.

Wait he isnā€™t quitting?

Hey Glawi, how u gonna give away all dis? Create mules and PM the password? I dunno, but good luck!

Hi, One good experience I had playing realm was trading UT items, I stopped playing a while back now I am active and hope deca allows the trade of UT again. Also getting my first ice crown then died with it a few days after getting it on a 6/8 wizard was a bad experience but fun anyways getting one.

As much as Iā€™d like your stash to bolster mineā€¦ Iā€™m sure you can find another individual more deserving or in need than I. Iā€™d be a fool not to enter, however. The bonus is Iā€™d have no qualms of returning it should you decide to return. Anyway, here it is:

My greatest experience (as a merchant main) was hooking up with the guild Night Owls back in the day. It was right around the time that the first duping outbreak happened. Not the one where the method was publicly known, but only the big guilds knew about it. I frequently bought and sold items for a number of the other big guilds, but in small supply. Word had spread, though, that I was ravenous, and that Iā€™d buy in bulk wherever possible. After some initial trades with a few members of Night Owls, they made me their merchant. Now, any item obtained, through whatever means, passed through me.

Mind you, if the idea of selling in bulk to a merchant is weird to you, at this time, in order to sell an item, you had to sit in USW2 and pray someone needed whatever you were selling in a reasonable period of time. The reason why I liked this moment was because what Night Owls (or the other guilds) didnā€™t know was that I was literally going broke every single time I bought them out. It was the period where I was switching from selling t11ā€™s and t5ā€™s to t12ā€™s/t6ā€™s and UTs. And it was the period where I went from just a small fry to being a trusted name in the ROTMG community.

Eventually, myself and a number of other Night Owls heard of this nifty little website called ā€œRealmeye,ā€ that was promising to make life a heck of a lot easier. So we all donated. And here we are now :slight_smile: . While I miss the wild west days of merching, Iā€™m happy we have a platform to trade on where the prices arenā€™t dictated by 7 different, conflicting lists arbitrarily decided by individuals and guilds, and no one is forced into the horror that is USW2 (unless youā€™re a masochist like me, that is. :wink: )

Hi there Glawl,
Best memory: making new friends while playing realm :slight_smile:

Hi.
My best experience was when I first started playing realm and there was no one else in the house with me. It was just me and realm. I remember running on the path in the realm ā€œMedusaā€ and finding myself a ā€œComet Staffā€. I was overjoyed. I shrieked when I got my first white bag. A doom bow. I died with it 2 days laterā€¦light blue starsā€¦

-Mannerss

Does anybody read the title?

ofc not who would do that

[No longer accepting entries] would probably have been a clearer way of saying the same thing. Itā€™s current wording is ambiguous and easily misread. An edit to the body of the original post would have also avoided confusion.

Changed the title because of popular demand

Just got my first deca today! I know this entry is late but i just want to share that amazing experience!

^ Tbh

capitalist pig

Hi, so umm swastsec ruined my life.

Wait then why did he have this giveaway? I thought he clearly stated he was quitting so he wanted to give away the remains he has acquired over the course of the game to the community. If he really doesnā€™t want to quit he should cancel the giveaway, like sure it may disappoint some people but I donā€™t think you should giveaway the account you grinded countless hours on.

Iā€™m with you personally, really its up to glawi iā€™m just giving a suggestion.

One amazing experience I had was getting a white bag and then not seeing it but my brother pointed it out and I went back to the realm and missed the dungeon and the white bad ):