Google Images but RotMGed

Took a few images off of google images and edited them, thought it t’was a funny representation of the chars

img4%20edited

God damnit Dan.

Looks a little off without borders and shadows, but I don’t think they’re necessary to make these still look naisu!
Expect my own contributions as well >:3

Took me an hour and it turned out 23.8 times worse than I thought it would be.

imded

oh my god i’m ded

So is the Avatar.

f in chat for ava bois

Malogia.

Untaris

RotMG Discord Server Event

RotMG IRL Image Contest

Create a RotMG scene IRL (in real-life) using RotMG-related things and take a photo of it! You can either digitally edit in the sprites or print out the sprites and place it physically into your scene. The deadline for this event will be on November 15th at 12 AM UTC . You can see the deadline on the footer (this may be bugged on some android devices).

Rules

1. Must be made by only you 2. All entries must show effort and be creative 3. Must follow server rules 4. Must be RotMG related 5. Make sure to censor personally-identifying information such as street signs and addresses

Prizes

1st : -Sir Wumple Pet Stone -1600 Realm Gold -2 Mystery ST Chests -6000 Server XP 2nd: -1000 Realm Gold -2 Mystery ST Chests -5000 Server XP - 3rd: -900 Realm Gold -4000 Server XP

4th: -800 Realm Gold -3000 Server XP 5th: -700 Realm Gold -2000 Server XP

Submission

To submit your entry, DM @Oryx the Mad Bot (Oryx the Mad Bot#8437) `!submit IRL Image Contest` and follow the instructions. You can only submit once, so please check your entry before submitting! If you have any questions, you can DM @Craig (Craig#1112) to start a mod mail thread.

I… Want… To… COPY !*

Btw how to edit images photoshop is driving me crazy

I don’t actually think I can win since the picture probably needs to be made by yourself .3.

Then again, there’s quite a few scenic places I could go to…

Actually found a great photo editor !

It's so great it deserves to be showcased here.

https://pixlr.com/x/

Aaaaaaaand… here we go !

Forax

RotMG Discord Staff: What you’ve described is fine, as long as it’s an IRL image with >ROTMG elements on it, it does not have to be taken directly by you for the base image though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.