Got a mf white bag in Ocean Trench finally got the Coral Bow, put it in my inv and then my mf shit crashes n I don't have it in my bag I give up

Got a mf white bag in Ocean Trench finally got the Coral Bow, put it in my inv and then my mf shit crashes n I don’t have it in my bag I give up

a) Crashes usually happen if the game has allocated too much memory, so regularly refreshing the game helps preventing them

b) When you make a new topic it should look like this:

You’re supposed to write your title in the small blue box and to delete the default message in the big box after reading it and to write your main text in the big box afterwards.

looks like a shitpost rant to me

And the award for longest title goes to:

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/how-long-can-a-title-possibly-be-pointing-out-to-someone-that-theyre-text-walling-only-shows-that-you-dont-care-for-their-opinion-or-that-youre-averse-to-nuance-similarly-linking-to-this-page-in-response-to-a-massive-wall-of-text-is-just-a-gone-sex/2625

Well he is a new user

A post was merged into an existing topic: The White Bag Thread v2

I’ve replaced the default Tech Support template in OP’s post with their descriptive title, & copied it into the White Bag Thread v2. I’ll close this topic as we can’t do tech support without more info.