Gotgot's Super-Duper-Sprite-Pile

So, I needed a break from school and was bored, and thinking what better to do, I’m going to dump all of my sprites’n’stuff here. All my previously posted stuff, stuff from other games, and the random crap I’ve made along the way. Theoretically this will get updated?
png
Small image, but this was a Minecraft skin for my friend. He wanted it based of off one he downloaded, and this way my first try making a skin within like three years.
ManaChargedDagger
Mana-Charged Dagger
MirrorOfTheBloodborn
Mirror of the Blood Born
TunicOfFortification
Tunic of Fortification
RingOfThePrism
Ring of the prism

These items were from my One of the Many Trickster Set, and I believe was my first post of the forum. Now, I kind of cringe at the sprites.
png%20(6)
The Ring of Unity
One of my first, and favorite projects, I might remake this sometime in the near future. I actually made this in the middle of the trickster set.
glaive
Ghosting Blade
syth
Soul Splitter
tunic
Mantel of the Reaper
ring
Ring of Lost Souls
png%20(5)
Reaper of Souls Set
(Just putting the main set skin, I did make the full thing.) My favorite (second maybe) post of all time. I actually made the star and scythe first, then a long while later I did the rest.
spellice
Frost Warlock Blast
Not much to say, I reused this concept later. (Will reuse? I might be confusing unreleased creations.)
firestaff
Pyro Magus Staff
earthrobe
Robe of the Terra Archmage
windring
Soul of the Sky Seer
…I think this is my worst ever sprite. This set is found here.
duality%20sword
Duality Blade
Was an interesting concept that I kind of failed with. I might redo later.
t12scyth
T12 Scythe
t12spear
T12 Spear
t12katar
T12 katar
These were a scraped project. I was making alternate weapons, ones that came in at t8+ and changed playstyle. Katars sacrificed damage for insane rof. Scythe armor pierced. Spear did… something? Its been a while. I reused the katar sprite.
Wizard
Wizard
Was for something I was going to make. Now it sits in my character sprites folder doing nothing.
Paladin
Paladin
^
warrior
Warrior
^
Battlemage
Battlemage
^
sword
Sword
^
Knight
Knight
^ I meant to work on this more, to fix it. Never got around to it.
Archer
Archer
Very much as with the knight above, perhaps more so.
ElderWarlock
Elder warlock
^^^
There was also an unfinished samurai and bow sitting with them.
Acrop-1
Acropolis Armor
uberhp
Uber Hp
plains
Planeswalker
I still love this sprite! Avast! Another worthy remake awaits! My spiriting plans are officially over a year more in length now.
png
T6 spell
Those may be found here, along with some sadly bad sprites made in paint.
Helm%20of%20the%20Sentinal
Helm of the Sentinel
TheForgotenBlade
The Forgotten Blade
IceOrb
Ice Orb
These three, along with another item that did get posted, were part of my “Shatters Rebooted”.
Now for the boring tile/other sprites from a while ago.
rune%20of%20agility-1
Rune of Agility
rune%20of%20energy-1
Rune of Energy
rune%20of%20eternity-1
Rune of Eternity
rune%20of%20fortitude-1
Rune of Fortitude
rune%20of%20mindfulness-1
Rune of Mindfulness
rune%20of%20reflex-1
Rune of Reflex
png%20(2)
Rune of Strength
rune%20of%20virtue-1
Rune of Virtue
floor%20tile%203-1
floor%20tile%203a-1
floor%20tile%203d-1
floor%20tile%203f-1
floor%20tile%203l-1
floor%20tile%203m-1
floor%20tile%203s-1
floor%20tile%203v-1
floor%20tile%203w-1
floortile0-1
floortile0v-1
floortile1-1
floortile1v-1
floortile2-1
floortile2v-1
These were originally from something I called, The Palace of the Omnipotent. It got scrapped. I am however reusing the tiles/maybe runes in a current wip project.
Iron%20Robe%20Armor-1
Iron Robe armor
I did sort of reuse this sprite.
Helm%20of%20the%20Shield%20Breaker-1
Helm of the Shield breaker
Rapid%20Shot%20Kunai-1
Rapid Shot Kunai
Energy%20Ring-1
Energy Ring
I only ever planed what the robe did. The rest just dropped from the palace, which interestingly enough was a massive chase boss fight, having to run down a path for most of it while dealing damage to the massive chasing boss.
Sacred%20Beam%20Spell-1
Sacred Beam Spell
Decent Idea, bad sprite and execution. That was a bit of a habit of mine then, maybe still is.
Soulbound%20Stat-1
Soubound Stat Pot
Fortitude%20Stat-1
Fortitude Stat Pot
We don’t really talk about this…
png%20(1)
Fortress Plate
I love this Idea, but not really executable in the current state of realm. Much closer then it was when I posted this though.
png%20(1)
Just a shovel knight I made. Never finished it, which is sad sense I was going to do the whole sprite sheet.
theforgottenkingskin
A Forgotten King (wizard?) skin I think I made for a contest. Its not bad per say, but not great.
ring%20of%20multiplicity%20clone-1
Ring of Multiplicity
Only posting one of the nine sprites. I still like the idea, but once again not very executable in current realm.

This point in my sprites is where I did the rest of the ninja set.
New%20Piskel-1
Bow
png%20(1)
Quiver
png%20(3)
Armor
png%20(2)
Ring
I almost posted these a while back. Good thing I didn’t, as they Joined my wip dungeon, The Fallen Keep.
gcookie-1
Gcookie
exahp-1
Exa Hp
aclaim-1
Acclaim
dominion%20armor-1
Dominion Armor
masumane-1
Masumane
png%20(1)
Celestial Blade
cdirk-1
Cdirk
fittedprotectionmatrix-1
Fitted Protection Matrix
(In my top ten favorite sprites.)
png
Oryx Knight
twilightarchmagewizardst-1
Twilight Archmage
swarminghuntressstset-1
Swarming Huntress
Those are here.
Wizard%20run
Continuation of the previous project.
png
This was a tribute to my second 8/8, my pally. I did so much with it, and it died soloing the final part of the Forgotten King. I keep meaning to go finish it, but I never do.
Level Tiered Items
Just posting the link instead of 25 pictures. Some of of favorite sprites, and my favorite idea ever.
png%20(7)
Spell
png%20(8)
Staff
png%20(9)
Ring
These three were paired with a remade version of the previously aforementioned Iron Robe armor to be the first set cut from The Fallen Keep. I found them too dry for my taste.
png%20(2)
Cloak of the Deep Dweller
New%20Piskel-1
Atlantean Garb
png%20(3)
Quicksilver Greaves
png%20(1)
Katars of Rushing Waves
These four are the rogue set from The Fallen Keep. Not to spoil, but they are a rather more unique take on rogue rushing.
png%20(10)
Armor
The Currently unfinished scrapped content from The fallen Keep I am planning on making a post with it and possibly the rest of the scraped content.
png%20(11)
Misutokattā
The katana for the previous armor’s set.
More dungeon sprites
oxygen%20tile-1
knightstachue-1
pillar-1
voidedpillar-1
watertile-1
png
These are/were sprites for The Fallen Keep
Battlemagefront
The Battlemage
t1-1
T0
t1%20-1
T1
t2-1
T2
t3
T3
t4-1
T4
t5-1
T5
The battlemage is a semi scrapped project. I liked some of the sprites, but it was more of wanting to make a class then having a good idea. It was a sword robe class though.
tomeofsacrifice-1
Tome of Sacrifice
Part of a post for something that I may never put up. Especially if that means I have to make a new sprite. (I like only about 1 or 2 of the new tomes better.)
png%20(1)
Sword of Splendor
Did this for a discord contest a while back.
HelmOfTheJuggernaught-1
Jugg
I don’t really remember when I did this.
png
Crystal Kunoichi Ninja (in the posts comments)
png
Armor
png
Lute
These were part of the previous archer set, being a combined archer/bard set.
TheAonSwallower
This is one of the bosses of The Fallen Keep, the Aon Swallower. A rift in the fabric of the universe, slowly consuming all that surrounds it until the while word is overtaken by the void!
HealerStanding
This was for a different game, being the healer class. Not the best sprite, but strangely satisfying.
png
Ghost-shot Shortbow
I spent like 5 minutes making this for a discord contest. I’m not even sure what it is supposed to do.
png
Seal of the Curse Breaker
png
Seal of Fire and Ice.
png
Ghastly Skull
png
Burning Plate-Mail
makeshift%20stake%20launcher
Makeshift Stake Launcher
png
Mandible Blade
png
Upgrade Cog
These were just some fun, random, unrelated items that you can find here.
png
Swords.
This is probably the most fun I have had project wise with these.
Also wip is one of the above but for heavy armors. Had problems getting a good image though.
png
Minecraft Skin I made for another friend. She sort of plays realm.
png
Shiny Knight
png
Cloak of Refraction
Made this for the somewhat recent ability contest.
png%20(2)
ORyX hAs BeEN ExpECtInG YoU!?
Uhh, yeah. Cursed images thread, near the current bottom. This one is sketchy enough without a link.

The Arcane Woods Spoilers

New%20Piskel%20(1)
Lesser Wraith
png%20(1)
Soul-Sheathed Armor
png%20(2)
Lantern of the Seer
png%20(3)
The summoners Shawl
png%20(4)
Mist-Cloak
png%20(5)
Cleaving Edge
These one enemy and five armors are for my wip dungeon, The Arcane Woods.

Hit and miss with some of them, but there were some sprites in there that I’ve never seen before!

Is there a current project that you’re putting greater energy into, if you have one at all?

Definingly hits and misses, as this is sort of a my learning curve for pixel art in images.
Current projects:

• Another friend is asking for a Minecraft skin, haven’t started it but I usually do stuff like that in one shot.
  • Possible redo of the Duality Blade? It wasn’t on my schedule, but I want to do that now.
  • Theoretically the first group of off sprites for a game, but that is essentially on hold indefinitely.
  • Tribute to my pally. I just need to start working on it one of these times.
  • The Fallen Keep Scraped post. I have a post in progress where I have all the items/mechanics that I scrapped, and it is probably the closest to completion.
  • Other Game sprite no.2: the healer. I’m making this with a friend, so it is kind of on hold. Its in a weird stage.
  • 32x armors. I’m a few armors in, but getting them to all look good and unique is harder then with the swords.
  • The Fallen Keep: It was pretty well developed, but I just lost interest in the project. Temporarily on hold.
  • The Arcane Woods: Probably my current “spend time on” project. The way and style I am doing the dungeon just excites me!

Most of them would likely be done now, but between school, actually playing realm/other things and my other hobbies, I don’t a lot of time, and I like to keep most of my day somewhat chaotically open, so stuff often gets pushed to the side for other stuff, and scheduling is weird. For example, yesterday a friend texted me saying lets go get lunch, so we did that then hung out, then I ended up going and watching Wonder Woman a bit later only to come home at eight, finish up school, work on a poster I’m making, write part of a script for a spin off show me and a friend are making, read, and play realm only to go to bed at ten. I just have enough things I like to do that having a chaotic schedule like that gets stuff done better than an orderly schedual.

Dang these sprites look sick

Hey ik this is a lot to ask for but can u make a succubus skin? And a set to go with it? That would be amazing!! Your so talented!!

Kinda random but the large character sprites remind me of old Fire Emblem games - at least, the animation does.

Sure. What class would it be for?

Before FE became a shameless waifu collector lol.

I could see succubus being idk maybe a mystic class? Necro would be some old dude so mystic would be the best option I would think😂also mystic is my fav class so yes please make it for mystic🥺

No, i would think necro

Ehh mystic is my fav class soo😂but yeah necro would work too ig but that’s more satans roll

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.