Grass ninja skin and blade of grass

Blade of grass
blade%20of%20grass
Projectiles
blade%20of%20grass%20projectile%201 blade%20of%20grass%20projectile%203 blade%20of%20grass%20projectile%202
Literally a blade of grass, this weapon was utilized by the ever so known, grass ninja. This weapon was the ultimate weapon for stealth and assassination in the once thriving civilization of the tribe of the grass.

Tier: UT
Shots: 1
Projectile speed: 13 tiles/seconds
Life time: 0.4 seconds
Range: 4.0
Damage: 60-120
Effect: Shot hits multiple targets
Rate of fire: 200%
Stats: +5 Spd
Fame bonus: 4%
Feed power: 700

Grass ninja skin
Description: I am grass ninja, the shinobi of the tribe of the grass. I’m very bashful and I love adventure. I hope you enjoy using me as your skin.
Back
output_CSeSah
output_IIUMnW
grass%20ninja%20back%20(stand)
Side
output_TAMLtV
output_SLYkBz
grass%20ninja%20side%20(stand)
Front
output_y6LzZ0
output_91r3Ha
grass%20ninja%20front%20(stand)

Would you use the skin?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you use the item at all?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

So it’s a tshot katana?

this part is kind of weird

Blade of grass hmmmmm
adventure time??

The sprite for the Grass Blade is okay. Just make sure to make it 8x8 next time. It strangely reminds me of the Etherite Dagger, which is weird because their color palettes are completely different.

Quick Tip: Lessen the light shading on the blade. Too much can make it look “glowing”, and grass probably shouldn’t look like that.

Projectile sprite is nice. Not much to go over for that.

New Description Suggestion: The implement of stealth and assassination. Crafted from a single blade of sharp grass, it has been passed through generations, being sharpened through time.

Let’s go over your stats. Here’s a helpful DPS Graph!

I smell the word “OP”. Your Katana annihilates every other. Even with a -0.5 tiles range than the traditional Masamune, it’s pretty ridiculous.

My proposition is to decrease the damage slightly and also make the range super short. This way, it can be a short range weapon with good accuracy chances. It can make playing the Ninja exponentially more exhilarating, which I think would be amazing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.