Graveyard error

https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/Septagram
in my grave yard it says i only have one lost halls completed one void and 0 cult, when i have done closer to 20 lh 5 void and 4 cult, none of my alive characters have finished a lost halls so what can i do to make it show the right number
also it says i only have 0 nest done which is also false
######it would be kinda cool if i had marble seal with one lh done tho…

I heard somewhere that it only counts as complete once you leave through the exit portal and I’m sure you’re going to just nexus 9 times out of 10 since you want to get back to the bazaar asap. I don’t think there is a way for them to get the right number if you didn’t have proof of how many you have completed or left through the exit portal so you’re just gonna have to live with the incorrect number.

[Moved to Q+A]

RealmEye reads the info direct from your game account, so there is no way to manually alter the stats.

Confirming that to get a complete: you definitely do need to leave through the exit portal, just seeing the Quest Complete message and nexusing isn’t enough, if you maybe have been doing this?

Also, specific to LH, you will only get a LH Complete if you go through the exit after MBC. Going to Void or Cultist doesn’t get a LH Complete (but gives you a Void Complete/Cultist Complete if you finish them).

Something I am not sure about is whether LH portals began counting from the moment the dungeon was released, or if the counter was fixed on a later patch. I have a suspicion that neither LH nor Nest originally counted when first released, but I don’t have quotable source to hand.

Edit: Nest only counted from 25th July:

dangit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.