Graveyard in Realmeye?

Hey all, quick question about the graveyard. I recently killed all my 8/8s to reset my account for PPEs, but I don’t see them in my graveyard at all. I haven’t used it before, so is there some sort of option I have to press to enable it? I selected the option that refreshed my graveyard to check again, but nothing came up. Thanks,

might be a matter of just waiting for them to appear, try again later and update with whether the appear after a bit of time.

I believe this happens when you kill off your chars from different character slots, but you don’t re-enter nexus with a fresh char from the same char slot after the previous is killed.
Try to re-enter nexus on a new one or just click the “Dead” button next to the chars on your Realmeye page.

doesn’t work like that, realmeye doesn’t even know how many characters slots you have

Simply being in game in Nexus, and logged in on your realmeye rpofile page, then hitting the refresh (circular) arrow on your browser window for realmeye, and they should show up after a short while (might take a few seconds).

As for the rest: realmeye only registers the characters you have used during the last …(15?) days, so yeah… realmeye doesn’t know how many char slots you have, unless you have used all of them, and been on Nexus with each, during that period… with only exception: realmeye does NOT recognize duplicate chars: if you have 2 archers, for instance, it will only remember the last one used

:wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.