Graveyard

My acc on realmeye dont show my last 3 dead ( my last 8/8 ) deads.

I have the same issue
Rip my Omni knight

i got the same problem

You are not the only one. Has any of your characters raided Ancient Ruins before they died? If so, it is likely the reason.

I had 2 characters that did not raid AR and they shows up @ my Realmeye graveyard and the others who did raid the respective dungeon…sadly they did not show up.

No, my last dead character didnt run Ancient Ruins and he also doesnt show up :frowning:

Sometime it has to do with the server that your character died at. For example, I had a 4/8 Pally long ago raided CLand on USW2 (it used to be the trading server), he happened to ate a shotgun and died by Spoiled Creampuff. Ever since then, he was never shown in my Realmeye graveyard.

No one of the characters dont did Ruins, and I die in EuEast with both.

Was it crowded on EUE? If no, it could be that Realmeye did not recognize the death immediately possibly due to the server issue or other unknown reasons.

It might take up to a week for a slain character to show up @ the graveyard. Usually though, Realmeye recognize the death immediately after dying.

the realmeye dont recognize for like 2 weeks ago, I died with my trixter 2 weeks ago and I die with my knight 1 day ago and both dont show, and my night died in USWest 2 I guess

To everyone who has this issue, please use the good old flash client and see if the missing characters appear in the client’s graveyard.

not my own but this happens

(so no)

I died yesterday and can’t see the stats of my deaths when I click it on graveyard. I think it might be a DECA issue. I get infinite loading issue in exalt, and error in flash.

Yeah, I have, sadly the same isssue. That’s sad that I can’t flex on my death characters. That’s literally the only traces of these avatars. :sleepy:

same error as niegil for the one death that won’t show up in my graveyard.

every other death in the flash graveyard shows up properly.

Does anyone know whether this got fixed yet?

it hasn’t

For anyone wondering, I just asked during the Q&A and they said this bug will be fixed with the MOTMG update!

Awesome news. Now document the rest of it please!