Dexterity GPDex
Speed %D0%9F%D0%97%D0%AB
Vitality GPV
Wisdom GPW
Life GPLife
Mana GPM
They work like basic Greater Stat Pots, but Soulbound

And the sprite of Greater Mystery Stat Potion GPL

Drops: Event chests, event enemies (Like Leprechaun i think) with small drop rates, if you got your ides write them in replies

Greater Mystery Stat Potions can’t be placed in Potion Storage, like Mystery stat pots

If you got your ides or improvements, write them in replies too.

Thanks for reading.

LOL, don’t give them ideas like that !

I think mystery pots are a bad idea almost everywhere. I mean, the pot you get e.g. from a chest is already random, why make you waste time ‘opening’ it to see what exactly it is? At the same time, getting SB pots from chests/events is a bad idea; I hardly ever pick them up now.

The only place it makes sense is your gift chest, where e.g. you might get them from a reward, and it’s a way of making them random without overcomplicating things. And they’re SB otherwise everyone with mules would abuse them to feed their main pots from multiple mules.

But everywhere else they make no sense at all.

Actaully you are right, on maxed characters picking mystery pots is useless and takes ton of slot. But i got bored and wanted to make that thing like 2 days ago.

And yeah, deca might had that idea but was too lazy and it got scrapped or just unused

Yeah, I agree. Love the sprite, but I can’t even use the half the time; I only ever save pots (save some temporarily housed life on occasion) in the new pot-specific storage, and I can’t even store those there.

I actaully don’t even care would someone like it or not, but it was fun for making sprites.

8x9 sprite

Yeah i had a problem with size

I love the artwork, but have already a disdain for mystery stat potions, mainly because they’re soulbound for no good discernable reason.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.