Guardians Will (2 Piece UT set)

Guardian Eibon’s Lance

2020-01-19%20(6)

A lance that has seen many deaths, and carries the soul of its creator, when paired with its shield, its said to have unspeakable abilities.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots: 1
  • Damage: 275–350 (average: 312.5)
  • Projectile Speed: 13 tiles/second
  • Lifetime: 0.5 seconds
  • Range: 4 tiles
  • Rate of Fire: 85%
  • On Equip: +10 Vit -5 Spd
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 1250

Drops From:

• N/A

Guardian Eibon’s Pathfinder

2020-01-19%20(5) 2020-01-20

A shield meant to protect others at the cost of their life, with every use of this shield its known to rejuvenate the user and cast a protecting aura around their allies

Stats:

Tier: UT
While Key Held:

• 2.0x HP on self (+0.04 for every 10 vit over 75)
  • Disables all mp Recovery and Paralyze icon paralyzed on self
  • MP Cost: 60 MP/sec

When Key Released:

• shots: 1
  • Damage: 100-300 (150)
  • Effect: Blue Cross Energized to all, Red Cross Healing to all, Paralyze icon paralyzed on self for 3 seconds
  • duration: 4.5 seconds (+0.5 for every 5 Wis above 50)
  • Range: 4.5 tiles
  • Stat Bonus: +12 Def +5 Att
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 1050

Drops From:

• N/A

Guardians Will

• 2nd Piece Bonus: +25 HP, +35 Vitality

More info

Made this up in the span of an hour, but i’m accepting any criticism cause i’m personally thinking its a bit broken tho i’m unsure.

Yes the shield doesnt stun or do any of that junk, but it does throw a mini sword it has stashed with it.

I think It would work well. I would be interested to see this implemented in-game.

sprites need a little work, the lance’s sprite seems a bit off (bottom looks too fat) but imo so you can change if you want
imo shading for the shield needs work, the shield projectile looks odd, there’s no stun debuff in the shield which destroys the main reason for knight in the first place :confused:

but u get 200 cuteness points because ur a shiba :3

There are other shields that don’t have stuns.

And yea i am contemplating whether or not keep it a Lance.

Tbh lance sprite needs work. I made this though because I thought maybe it’ll look better if I fixed it, but I don’t know, anyone can judge whether or not I fixed the lance sprite
lance

Also made this shield too, hope you like it, although I could of done better.
shield
(I tried to improve shield sprite. Hopefully I did a good enough job)
shield

Lance is better, Shield could do with some work

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.