Guess the Plot

Basically, a person thinks of a plot from a book, a movie, a poem, lore from a video game, whatever, and briefly explains it. Order of answers doesn’t really matter. Good to keep it somewhat easy so that internet surfing isn’t really necessary, but if you wish to make it extremely difficult, I won’t stop you! But remember, don’t spoil things.

Starting the thread with a simple one:

Lion king

I think

The Lion King.

Aight, post another plot

When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better.

Charlie’s Angels? lmao idk

Despicable Me?

Its actually Despicable Me without a question mark

The main character is living a good life until someone else gets pulled into it. He has a series of scuffles with the new character, until the last one gets both of them kidnapped by an anarchist organization. They escape and are hunted down, but the two main character eventually befriend each other

A single father pairs with a girl with dimentia across the world to save his son from kidnappers.

Finding Nemo

Dementia* but nice one :sunglasses:

An urban news reporter who frequently gets sucked into odd adventures, usually with members of his extended family, and is able to make stories it of them, whether catching criminals, recovering treasures, or merely muckraking organizations. (Hint: It’s in episodes)

Geronimo Stilton?

Got it.

9 dudes go on a trip to dispose of some crappy jewelry

Edit: Oh wait, saw the rules, can’t just throw it out willy-nilly, gotta win the last one…

Edit 2: I’ll leave it out here anyways

Doesn’t really matter. Might be a little boring to go around trying to guess a single plot.

In a small community in Oregon, a man is on trial for the murder of a local fisherman. As the trial goes on, we discover that the story surrounding the murder runs deeper than initially believed, dating back to a forsaken deal made a generation ago.

Lord of the rings?

Yeah