Guess the Plot

Father and Son have a violent disagreement about whether the son should join the fathers business

Star wars, original trilogy

Correct

I mean, I gave it a moment’s thought, but I’m terrible with movies. Maybe I’ll feel dumb if it turns to be something I’ve seen before.

After waking up from a really long sleep, an evil spirit tries to destroy the world until a sage uses a mysterious totem to summon three different heroes ordered to destroy the spirit (one was red, one was purple, and one was green).

legend of zelda 4 swords (?)

No there’s only 3
However, this isn’t Triforce heroes either, despite “three” “heroes” and “totem”

I’m not familiar with this one personally

I’ll throw in a second one to guess since I got the star wars
Presently active is

and also now (an easier one this time)

Girl must go through a maze to save her brother from an absolutely fabulous antagonist that’s gonna turn the child into a monster who will act as his minion

David Bowie the movie (Labyrinth)

Yeah, gonna be honest took a little longer than I expected seeing as how well known the movie is, but I guess no one else is on rn

Yeah, I just hopped on again after several hours. I could have guessed that one. Something about David Bowie in tights burned that movie into my head.

@Shadowfax
Sorry for the ping

What’s your summary?

Two animals befriend each other and all is well until one winter when one of the animals goes away. When he returns, he has changed a lot and wants nothing more then to kill the other one, until old friendship returns.

Fox and the Hound

Yep

A Christmas party is ruined by some nosy meddlers until a grumpy dad gets rid of them.

yup

Die hard?

Captain America rides through the USA on a motorbike, tries out various drugs and prostitutes and finally gets killed by some rednecks.

Bumping this because it’s not gotten much activity and I like it

I’m gonna assume a Chris Evans movie but I can’t get any further than that

Second plot option for something else to guess while waiting:
Spirals, but they give you an existential crisis

Both wrong

@Mynamerr @Nameness I wanna say Easy Rider and Inception respectively?