[Guide] Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello, it’s StarliAS here back with another one of my quality guides :wink:
So this is how you actually do the egg hunt.
You start off in a Realm that’s new and you just walk around a bit, kill some stuff.

Try to finish your quests, because if you do, you can get an Easter Egg quest. It would look something like this

So now that you’ve found your easter egg quest, you wanna go to it, it doesn’t do anything or attack. Just break it (You can also run across and keep your map a bit zoomed out and look for a square tile of light colored grass)
It may drop an egg basket.
Now you have to find all 15 eggs, when you do a Giant Egg will spawn, usually around the God Lands or the Highlands. Once you find it, you’re going to want to call A LOT of people, because it takes a while to crack the egg and an even longer while to fight the boss. So the boss is called Biff the Buffed Bunny (Try saying that fast 3 times ;)) and he basically just shoots 8 white bullets (This is out of memory, not sure exact amount) And does some fairly large damage. Biff moves around quite a bit and I believe he’s paralyze immune. So after you kill him, he may drop a vit, spd, wis, Carrot Spell(0-210 dmg), and an egg. That’s all the data I have collected so far, I’ll edit this more when I collect more data.

Happy Hunting! :rabbit2:

Edit: Finding a bunny wandering around indicates that an egg may be nearby
Edit: Drops wis and spd too
Edit: Drops white bag, carrot spell (0-210 damage is what people claim it does)
Edit: Biff shoots white bullets all around him doing 84 damage when you have 42 def and pet stasis, also shoots colorful confusing shots all around him
Edit: Got the item description for the spell

Somebody put a modified version of this on the wiki.

Is it that good? :wink:

Jeez Biff

What a buffoon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.