Not Guide to getting under 50% transparency

Oh I didn’t know Deca made the windows registry editor. Thank you for clarifying that.
Edit: In other games using programs that come with Windows to cheat is bannable because it’s using 3rd party software to gain an unfair advantage.

That’s not an unfair advantage? It literally doesn’t do anything to the game. By your logic the whole RealmEye site is a cheat.

Niegil is a cry baby idiot. He cries constantly about cheats and says so many things he knows literally nothing about. Then he posts how to cheat. He breaks the TOS but it’s okay because he bought you decas and bought a bunch of duped runes for O3 so you can get in.
I will give you 500 decas and 100 O3 runs to perm ban Niegil. That has to be more than he gave you?

1st off the threads staying up unless we get official word from DECA on this (I assume there will be as the reddit thread got a lot of attention)

maybe nigiel will just end up getting hundreds of people and himself banned :upside_down_face:

idk if the “you” is directed to anyone or just me but I have never played the game with Niegil nor have I ever traded him or ever done O3.

nty

why… why are you flagging my post

Okay so I’m right. Some people can post tuts on how to cheat but others can’t. The only difference is Niegil gave you decas and brings you to the O3 runs he buys

Check my Github tomorrow for the source for a fully working cheat for Exalt.

I flagged it because it’s against the rules. You should probably read the rules since you seem to have forgot them.

Since you don’t know the rules of the forums

Alright mate, Enjoy the rest of your night.

Can you do your job as a moderator and delete Niegils post? Last time I checked moderators were supposed to enforce the rules.

damn things are getting heated here

tbf I wouldn’t really consider it a cheat.
Also, doing o3 celestial without this was impossible.

So gaining an unfair advantage by using 3rd party software isn’t a cheat?
Check my Github @MopsieX tomorrow for the source code for auto nexus and auto hp pot. It’s not a cheat either.

so running a game optimization software in the background is also a cheat?

No because that doesn’t do anything to the game. If it modifies the game to improve performance then yes that’s a cheat. Changing how the game works is cheating. Were the people that sat on bosses to get people killed not cheating either?

no, it makes the game less laggy, which does something to the game.

No it doesn’t do anything to the game. An optimization software kills running processes to free up resources along with other things so there are more available resources. That doesn’t do anything to the game itself. What would be cheating is using a 3rd party program to remove all particles, textures, and non important things from a game to increase your performance like this ‘mod’ for Siege https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/5qmc45/will_graphic_mods_get_you_banned/

Boy, that’s like complaining about using a keyboard driver while playing the game because it didn’t come bundled with the game. Oh whoops, I used File Explorer to navigate to the launcher’s directory to start it, I guess they should ban me.

I’m actually wondering if this wasn’t entirely intentional, it’s tricky enough that a casual player would probably give up and be satisfied with 50% and that would be the end of it, but there’s nothing stopping a more determined player from customizing their experience. It should even be simple to prevent if they really wanted to, a basic if/then statement run periodically should be able to move it back to 50% if it was lower.

I’d also argue that it’s important that a new player, should they explore the menus enough to find the option, not be able to easily completely remove other players, because learning by watching is a pretty important thing early on.

Lol look at all the cheaters saying having an unfair advantage isn’t cheating. @Shatter @Ytgha I hope yall get banned. Get good you noobs.

I personally would label this as a small form cheating and actually do feel that workarounds like this promote cheating.

It certainly blurs the lines between what is allowed and not allowed.

Who said I changed the registry!

rhetorical

Using keyboard and mouse macros is bannable in most online games. Please tell me you’re trolling cause I don’t think I have ever read something so stupid before.

Breaking news: Using the exploit to sit on bosses to get people killed isn’t cheating since you were able to do it using a program that came on Windows.

You probably use autonexus.
Breaking news. Using the exploit to sit on bosses to get people killed isn’t cheating since you were able to do it using a program that came on Windows.

It certainly does. When Deca fixes this I bet most of the people that used it will be looking for new cheats to change the transparency then be tempted to use other cheats when they see all of the other cheats that make the game easier.