Guild Chests, anyone?

TL:DR,
I want guild chests to share loot with guild.
The chest system is exactly like Red Demon’s or Cyclop King’s, except it doesn’t disappear if empty.
I want it because when I am awake, they are asleep, and vice versa.
p.s. We met when it was late morning here, and late night there.

I have some pots/equipments that I want to give to my guildmates, but because we practically live on the other side of Earth from each other, it’s becoming difficult to even meet them!
Soo… I was wondering if we could have a donate to guild function. Something that will allow your guilds to share some battle spoils! Of course, it can’t be anything soulbound(the current SB system might screw this idea up).
The higher your guild level, the more you can share!
One issue that I have is that people might make guilds just as additional vaults.

Highlights:

Edit1: misspelling…again
Edit2: Added TL:DR, and more description.
Edit3: Added @IBurnYou’s suggestion. Duping is serious business. Added @Herdidi’s suggestion. Another incentive to upgrade the hall!

Guild Chest and Mail
Guild Chests

maybe if you max your ghall, you got 1 vault that can be used with special condition (how many people in guild or whatever)

This doesn’t make much sense since if you want to share non-UT or soulbound items, you can just trade them over.

Huh, I didn’t know that. I really gotta learn how to search things up.

I was thinking it was similar to the chests you find at the Cyclops King’s or Red Demon’s. If you try to drop a soulbound in, it drops in a pbag instead.

I should add that to the Original Post.

Oh, and I think you missed the other guy being in the other half of the world part. I’ll make a TL:DR too, then.

Yeah, 1 mil fame is quite hard to achieve by yourself! I think this is a great way to get those vaults, and a great incentive to upgrade our guild. I’d say maybe 2. 8 slots are a little too small when you have 1 mil fame, I think…

I think the best way to prevent this idea from being used to dupe would be to only let one person access/be near the chest at any time.

yes, but unlike ut weekend and most samurai ideas this one isn’t terrible. as long as ut items can’t be put in it I see no problem with it. it’s truly a wonder why DECA hasn’t done it yet, particularly since they added the secret room to the guild hall and stuff.

(unless of course there’s something I’m totally forgetting about this idea that makes it problematic, but I’m not thinking of anything right now.)

On the list of avoided topics.

Really? Is it on the common ideas to avoid list that @Doc posted, or is there another list that I’m not aware of?
(This? About the Ideas category).

Hmm… I tried to look at it and tried the ctr+function, but the only “Guild” on the list is

Sorry to ask this, but can you point out which point is this topic?

Edit: incomplete typing, added clarification.

I did not know that. Thank you, sir for telling me about it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.