Guild for doing Harder Dungeons in Small Groups

PopEyes is recruiting!

Update: With Vital Combat update, guild play has become more popular and it has finally become an appealing alternative to discord runs. This guild will remain as an “accessible” option for those lookin to learn end game without some pretentious 8/8 reqs and fame reqs. As long as you’re interested in running end game and consistently join runs. You are welcome on board. if you are not willing to die on your chars, look for another guild.

This guild is targeting players who are sick and tired of discord runs and enjoy playing Content in the realm.
We enjoy playing the hardest content in the game in small groups and actually learning how to do beat them without standing in a group of 80 people with puris and mseals. If this sounds like your cup of tea we want you on board.
We do guild o3 runs weekly and do nest/fungal/lh runs all the time. If you’re interested in running or learning how to run this content, this may be a good guild for you.

* Interested in Running o3, LH, Fungals, Nests, Shatters in small groups(if you don’t know, you can learn, we are more than willing to guide you if you are in doubt.)

* Interested in Realm Clearing from time to time

* Not Interested in Fame Farmers or Discord Grinders

* Prefer US players or play within US hours if not US

Just to make it very clear, this guild is not for “flexing” or competiting for pointless statistics like fame. The primary purpose of this guild is to run the hardest dungeons in the game in small group setting and experience the game for yourself. We are not interested in little kids who down talk newer players(aka shut up red star) We take this extremely seriously.
Reqs:

* Join the Guild Discord

* Participate weekly in a guild run.

PM SwagofBag or Yobozoh in game if interested or PM him on Realmeye. NOT GSIMON!!

My main server is USW3 or AUS, looking for a guild that refers The nest instead of bored Oryx …
Only one 8/8 left but try to get back as soon as possible
Experience:

• The Nest
  • Fungal: dead too much here …
  • Shatter: only follow public group before …

We are Recruiting more members at the moment! Let SwagofBag or Yobozoh know if you’re interested on Realmeye or ingame

Hey im looking to join your guild! I have exp in shatts, nest, o3. not so much in fungal/crystal, void.

Yo I’m looking for a guild too, let me know if you’re recruiting

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.