Guild Hall Upgrades

Does anyone actually have a pics or link to all the different layouts of guild hall upgrades?

Hmm, that’s actually a good point because there are none on the wiki. I can screen shot a maxed guild hall if you wish but you’ll have to find other players for the other levels.

I believe there are 4?

if no one uploads lvl one and two, i can get it tomorrow.
i allowed my alts into dead guilds

And also, do you want just the minimap or that thing where they sew together pictures? I can do the former, but can only get you the screen shots of the latter. ;/

Sewn together, mini map, anything is better than what the Wiki has :stuck_out_tongue: I have the 3rd level in my guild, so really only curious to the final, or 4th 5th… however many there really is since you know… wiki wont tell us :stuck_out_tongue:

This should be the maxed ones, feel free to ask if you don’t know what certain parts are.

Nice name change.

On-topic: Searched Google Images, couldn’t find anything.

And this is pathetic… so very little in difference. maybe some extra collidable objects and that appears to be it. So pointless to make that room on the right… “lets make a room just for 1 fucking table! :open_mouth:” wont be long until my guild has it, just like everyone has noticed, cant find any info anywhere in regards to hall upgrades. Thanks everyone for all the help! Except for XSpinATKx, you provided no help at all aside from spam.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.