Guild public chests idea

Basically my idea is to introduce a new feature to the guild hall. so here is the point,
guild hall should have three chest that you can deposit or take out stuffs, this is based on peoples willing,nobody is forced to deposit anything and SB stuff is prohibited to deposit. Just not to confuse, guild chests is like vault chest but it placed in guild so guildies can donate or take out stuffs. The advantages are guild mates can put some keys when they want to do guild dungeon and it’s super convenient or donate some unwanted gears for new recruiters and the chests are completely shared!

(most) keys are soulbound, so they cannot be put in such public chests.
besides, if i have keys that i want to share with my guildmates, i want to pop the dungeons myself, and not have a guildmate pick them up before i can use them, and use them in a realm, or in public nexus :expressionless:

otherwise: i have seen this idea been opted before, but perhaps under another title :wink:

More chests with higher level guild hall!!!

It would be nice if founder could choose which ranks can access certain chests.

Hey @leohe that means we should probably get a better guild hall(lel)

@the rest of the community. This is actually a great idea. As keys are soulbound, maybe have a chest where people can put their keys in, and guildies can see the keys that are in there and who it belongs to, but can’t take it and use it themselves. This way, a chest could be used for keys, but you wouldn’t need to worry about your guildies taking them.

so it’s like when youput money in the bank?

I love this idea in fact I thought of it myself at one point but never thought to act upon it. I could be called the Armory and you could put items in guild vault chests in a room. The only problem with this is that people would create guilds for free vault space so there would need to be a way to make it paid i guess. Maybe the chests within the vault could be bought just like chests in your personal vault. Its just and idea i guess

However, you fail to recieve interest. So it’s slightly worse. Also, if the economy collapses, you can still remove the keys :smiley:

If you limit the number of “chests”, it’ll be chill. Although people could use it for individual vault space, it’s limited so it won’t have a massive effect. Additionally, is it really worth to surrender being part of an guild for three sad vault spaces?

There is no way deca would give away a part of their income even if it mean just 3 vaults. Maybe if deca were to allow you to purchase vaults inside the guild hall it would work. Or maybe they could even be purchased with large amounts of fame.

Then what are these monthly rewards?

I see the monthly rewards to be yet another ploy to get one to invest into the game. Deca wishes to give incentives for one to be more active which will result in their needing to spend money on the game. You can only progress so far F2P in this game and the longer/more you play the more necessary money spending becomes.

Im f2p.

And proud to be so.

The majority of us simply show up for a minute or so if we simply want the montly reward. At least it’s what I used to do for my alts

I got 7 8/8 characters and an almost maxed legendary pet without spending a cent (though I did then choose to donate to the Unity campaign after getting to that point). It is more than possible for a player to f2p their way through their entire time playing. The monthly rewards do incentivize playing regularly, but as Leohe said,

You don’t need to pay to progress.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.