Guild Realm

So bascially its a guild relam that your guild can buy for gold/fame. You can access the guild realm from any server, or you can adjust it so that it can only be found it ______ server(s). This is nice because of the reduction of realms that deca has made, as well as a fun way for guildies to do stuff together. Counters notifags and over-sized realms.

Great way to earn money if they make it gold.

The one problem for this is teleportation, if for example no one is in glands. They could make a system where they can “purchase” a invisible immortal bot and you can make the bot stand anywhere you want, so you can tp to the bot. However, the bot can not just tp to anywhere in the map, it would have a restriction such as only able to relocate every 15min. You of course can purchase more of these bots, with a max of 3 or 5 or something like that

Post your thoughts/suggestions/opinions/etc.

How cant DECA think about that [Suggestions]
Guild and or Private realms
Private Realm Keys

Deca would lose a ton of money since anyone could have infinite private dungeons without buying keys.

The community would become a lot more segregated, because if I can just farm a guild realm and have quiet events and dungeons, there is never a good reason for me to ever go back to public realms.
Big guilds would stay completely outside of the community, which in turn would make it harder for newer players to get in touch with these guilds and benefit from playing alongside more experienced players.

I think the bot idea is a bit silly, particularly given how horrible bots tend to be–what stops someone from using this same sort of system in normal, public realms? Let’s not use bots if we don’t need to. Additionally, if a guild had a realm that they wanted to close themselves, it really isn’t that hard to spend two to five minutes running to the glands. Who knows if they stumble on something fun on the way?

The idea of having a guild realm is an interesting idea, even if it takes a way from the inter-connectedness of rotmg some. What would stop a guild from only playing in their realm and not in public ones?

Hi there.

Quoting from the Ideas category guidelines:

It’s an interesting idea and one that has been suggested many times. Maybe one day it will be implemented! :slight_smile:

As for the bot, I’d rather have teleport waypoints or something…but it still leaves the same problem if they find their way into non-guild realms. I’d rather force the guild to run to godlands. It only takes like 45 seconds, and I would expect that the main thing about a private realm would be to do the events or dungeons rather than just godlands farming.

/thread