Guild space

So recently my guild has been having issue with people wanting to join but not having enough room in the guild, so was thinking of perhaps adding more member space as the guild is leveled from 1-3 as the only thing leveling the guild currently does is open a secret room on level 3 which is interesting but completely useless so level 1 should have 50 members like it currently does level 2 would have 75 and level 3 would have 100. Let me know if this sounds like a decent idea or not, thanks!

Guilds would get overcrowded if that happened because to me 50 members is enough, I prefer guild with small numbers like mine(10 people last me I checked)so I highly disagree with you

If you have studied human anthropology and sociology (Dunbar’s number, the Monkeysphere, etc.), you’ll understand when I say that larger guild sizes would just make you less able to care about each individual guildmate.

50 is a lot of people. Why do you want even more?!?

Because it would be nice you could organize bigger groups for let’s say Lost Halls instead of relying on 3rd party software. Guilds aren’t only there for friend groups you know, because a lot of people don’t have friends in this game and aren’t to keen on making new friends. I think it would be way better if you could get a group of 150 people in a guild just for Lost Halls runs on your home server instead of a global LH Discord server with complete strangers you have no control over.

Besides, there will only be around 10 people of your 50 men guild online (under normal circumstances) at max, would it really hurt to make that number around 30 people online max?

Maybe the friend list could be used like that once the game is on unity, but discord is so ubiquitous that doesn’t really make sense to develop in-game alternatives to it.

I mean just start and 20 (level 1) then 40 (level 2) then 50 (level 3).
If this was to happen I would like it like that ^.

What that means you guild already has issues. The point of recruiting is hopefully to get a set of people who play at around the same time most of the time.

We can handle it! Whats 50 more?

Hey! one of the guild members now~it’s not that we don’t have enough active members it’s that we have friends outside of the guild that want to join but we have no openings.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.