Guild Storage/Chest

Hey yall! My name is Fattywww, and I’ve been playing realm for almost 6 years now. I’ve been in some great guilds but I realize that other than trading, I can’t support my guild mates. So I wanted a Guild chest that people could share items with each others, so that people can give things to support guild mates. This could be a great way for guildies to trade items when they aren’t on and also a way for guildies to gain loot that they have been trying to get forevvvvvvvvvver.
Heres how i think this can be implemented.

1. make the chest worth more fame after the last guild upgrade level. Now we all know that guilds have been the top level for years and years, leading to the fame inside our guild halls to be over 10 million. So if chests were made as an upgrade for the guild hall, where the first level guild chest would be 8 slots, worth 250k guild fame, and multiply the amount by 2 everytime you reach 250k fame, you could control the amount of chests that the guild may have.
  2. Allow the founder and leaders to control who gets to view the Guild chest. Yeah we know, there are always people who scam and try to steal things. This way, leaders could allow people to use it. Easy and Simple
  3. Allow Uts to be put in the guild chest. (possible idea). Yeah we know, it is probably never gonna happen again. But hey, I’m a dreamer and believer so I believe it can work. Guildies should be able to give uts away to each others allowing ourselves to actually relive the old days. Just a suggestion but I really wish it would work.
  4. Realm’s Loss of money? Yeah rotmg. we know. you make money from people buying gold but from our point of view, we spent years getting all this fame, so let us have something to use it on. plus, a lot of people want to keep their things and this leads to people still spending money buying chests.
  5. Other things. There are many other things that were not addressed in these paragraphs. Suggestions are MANDATORY!

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

I wouldnt necessarily have 8 slots cuz its not adjusting for the size of the guild
Maybe 1 or 2 or 3 slots a person is better

How about people can assign a price to the items if they want to, so that it is easy trading. It would be like tinkerer quests, where if you have it in your inventory then you can get the item while the other items gate taken out.

So is that the only reason why you want this to be implemented. I say no. This is pretty much just making UTs tradable. While this won’t mean noobs will be running around with ogmurs, it defeats the purpose and rarity of most UT items

There are ideas floating around the forum like this, and one flaw is that one guild can accumulate a lot of fame, and one abusive founder would kick everyone and use the chests for himself.

Welcome to the forums @Fattywww, have a :cookie:

i think that ut trading within guilds would be great, but it would get abused. Even people who dont want to leave current guild and then rejoin could make a mule to join a different guild to trade ut’s, then the mule joins your guild and gives you the ut. Too much like regular ut trading would be.

thanks, you have a nice day too

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.