Guild Upgrades System

Guild upgrades

Ok, ok, first of all, I’m not talking about those lousy guild hall expansion upgrades, but a system deca could implement. Furthermore, I’m not giving exact numbers since I’m too lazy to do that (someone else could do it), I’m just giving a general idea since I haven’t seen this idea yet.

So, my idea is, in addition to using death fame to expand guild halls, we could add an upgrade system to make guilds much more useful. For example (random idea) : Turn in 10 000 fame for 3% +fp. Then 50 000 fame for 5% +fp etc. Or/and during if deca reworks fame system something like: 80 000 fame for 5% + fame gain. You get the idea

This took brain juice so you guys give upgrade ideas or just let deca know idk. Quite a lot of games already have something like this so…

Do you think there should be a limit to how far you can expand this, like maximum of 10% fame gain, or the limit should be as far as the guild can go. The reason why I’m asking is because if there’s no limit, isn’t this going to make it more diificult for newer players to become legends relative to older players?

Of course there should be a limit, I just don’t know how much because I didn’t test anything yet. Just wanted to put this idea out.

Sounds a bit like clash of clans but I like it

boi wdym

sounds like a brilliant idea, other than just a guild hall where keys can be popped
i really do hope DECA considers this

ayeeee

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.