Gunna do me first ppe

Hey there boys and girls and you liberal fucks who identify as something else, I wanna start my first ppe (plural) and I got 2 slots open. Give me ideas and what class I should start my first 2 with!

Focus on one at a time, most fun ppe ever if you have decent luck is a melee, or else start from robe to wand to dagger to katana.

lel

try paladin, it’s fun

Knight, wizard, ninja, and sorcerer ppes are best. The best technique for getting a good ppe is having a class who does large damage with its ability without the need of being potted, so just choose one of the ones I listed. Ninja and knight ppes might be more challenging for you if you don’t have an okay pet, but you look like your pet is alright, so maybe knight is the way to go if you can’t spam ninja stars.

Assassin?

Samurai is the easiest to ppe, at least starting out.
Staff classes + sorc are too squishy without good pet
priest is hard to get loot
melees have a hard time in glands, and I despise the t6 sword
Bow classes also dont do too much damage until you get t8
Ninja is too squishy
Dagger classes don’t do enough dps

• Wizard
  • Priest
  • Archer
  • Rogue
  • Warrior
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Necromancer
  • Huntress
  • Assassin
  • Mystic
  • Trickster
  • Ninja
  • Sorcerer
  • Samurai

0 voters

with this reasoning, necro is still viable though. Good healing.

Assassin is garbo, smhing my head.

Smh my head: A term used for depressed, lanky teenage boys who think they’re cool but it really annoys everyone. Is an acronym for “Shaking my head my head” ~ no i didnt mistype that. sigh

To experience fun and joy do these ( they’re what I enjoy ):

• Mystic ( Fun class very underrated and easy to control in my opinion )
  • Knight ( I enjoy having the power to stun and how edgy you have to be to land the stuns like O2 )
  • Rogue ( I personally like this class the best and I hope to get the Cloaked Ascendant Rogue skin, it’s dark red and cloaked, seems pretty cool. The Rogue is sneaky and deals a decent amount of damage )
  • Trickster ( Don’t know how I feel about rushing with it, always scared to prism onto a monster and get popped but fun to use and mess around )
  • Assassin & Huntress ( It’s always good to practice aim especially at a far distance as well, good to mess around )

To get easy loot and not be clapped

• Warrior ( Great defense and attack speed, real good and usually the stereotypical class to get good loot )
  • Wizard ( Spell bomb that boss till you get white, good range, good damage and good leech )
  • Paladin ( Great buffs which means great damage )
  • Samurai ( Tasteless after 400 fame achieved, I want to suicide my 7/8 ppe samurai because it’s s tasteless and I play it once a full moon but really good loot potential with it’s Wazikashi and fast katana )

i rlly enjoy assassin, but tahst just me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.