Guys....... I SUCK! :(

I’ve been playing this gave for over four years now, and I’ve only ever managed a handful of 6/8s and kudos goes to @Moely for always having my back. Thanks bud.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

The main tip I can provide is to ask yourself whether you’re ready to do certain things. I used to find myself dying left and right because I never thought twice about going into high-level/dangerous dungeons, no matter what character I was on. As cool as a Shatters is and as much as you would love to get a white or a sexy top, if you’re on your only character who also happens to be unmaxed and don’t have anything in your vault… you know what that means.
Another thing that makes a difference is maxing above upgrading. Let’s say you’ve gathered 18 def. You could totally buy life 6:1 and then buy an acclaim for 3L! But say your knight is 0/8. As swaggy as acclaims are and as boring as it seems, you’re going to be better off drinking that def.
This game is a lot of grinding so you can enjoy the fun stuff, die in the fun stuff, and repeat the cycle. The biggest tip I can give is to just put in a little grind before doing anything risky (tombs, shats, even some events) and I assure you it’ll pay off.
You remind me of myself when I was around that level lol. Merry Christmas :gift:

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/a-realmeye-christmas-sign-ups/2841

You’ve probably seen this one alot, but it can’t be ignored: Learn from your deaths! This game is centered about deaths and new begginings,
Everytime you die, try to take a good minute to recap the situation you were in,and how to avoid it next time. THAT is how you develop skill. I’m no pro myself, most of my deaths are due to not paying attention and playing too late at night.

Also, allow camera rotation and play off-centered (if you haven’t already toggled it). It’s going to feel odd at the start, but you’ll soon get used to it and you won’t be able to play without it. I hope that helped, good luck realming!

i used to die a lot, but i got the hang of it by playing knight + priest. try it :smiley:

just a few months ago i got a kendo stick!!!

@SonicMam One thing that you can do to keep from dying is to set a cap for your health. This means that you should set a number for your health, and when it reaches that number, nexus. I usually nexus at about 300 hp no matter the character. I hope this helps you and I wish you the best of luck!

I am still the same as you. I am terrible and can’t max because I die almost every time I play. I think that you sould just learn from your mistakes and play it safe. stock up and always make sure that you have an emergency bank. this should let you get a good enough set to farm back up your bank.

playing RoTMG is not easy if you want to not be bad in this game you must practice. You can do that by playing it every time :slight_smile: <3

@SonicMam Everyone has struggles on realm and dies alot! it’s a part of the game, I’m sure you’ve heard it beofre and i’m here to tell you again, level all of your characters, then max dex. After that it’s an easy pah to rebuilding, i have also recently suffered losing a TON of characters but i grinded my way back up and got some useful things along the way. Everyone can rebuild. PPE’s are a great start too. Also PM me in game if you ever want someone to run some dungeons with! Have a good one and keep on realming!

@Faukz @DrZoorth @OwenvV Welcome to the forums!

I agree with everyone. The best way to get good is to not give up. Many guides are out there and it really does help to play and farm with a friend to get the best experience. I am very grateful to those who help others in this game. It is ok to die, I prob have over 1000 deaths which when I look back on it, im like “How the *&^% did I die like that?” It takes a big man to realize mistakes and a bigger man to learn. Trust me, you can only get better at this game.

Don’t worry about it, although you may suck so do I. But in my opinion the best way to learn is keep playing, trying out new classes, and trying out some harder dungeons. Also if you are looking to get good gear the best place to go would possibly be the “Sprite World” as once you farm 8 dexterity potions you can then sell them for a life allowing you to buy better items. Although the “Abyss of the Demons” is a harder dungeon for the newer players or unmaxed characters, once you learn how to do it, it is a really good source of loot such as defence potions or vitality potions. Hope I helped a bit :smiley: and remember EVERYONE HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS <3

Guys… This is going good so far
thank you guys soooooooo much for commenting on my post
i might be able to play more after school and this could be good
anyways, i’m going to tell you guys something…
All of your replies are… AMAZING.
All of the tips i used to get better (even playing more is a tip, and i did it),
and because of you guys i DID get a little better at the game,
i apreciate it
HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS
Wrote by
SonicMam
RealName:Gaspar

You could start by picking a class that could handle some damage :wink: I recommend the Knight for now.

Stay with your friends/guildies and play safe. Keep farming sprites (which are super easy as a knight)
and max Dex so you can kill gods faster and max other stats.
Hope this helped you a little.

PS: Never give up kiddo :wink:

-NeedAWLg

that colour is hard to read, pls change…

Off-topic: Why is your username similar to NeedAWig?

needawig made a video about this. about an imposter scamming or something

Follow quests until you hit level 20, then and decent gear, then go to godlands. Work your way up to stronger dungeons, enemies, and gear.

Kinda old news. And I “kinda” spoke to him about it.

• I don’t ask people for donations
  • I always say “No sorry” when people ask me if I’m wig
  • I don’t scam (I don’t host)

He just said things what he heard from the people. or just got triggered and told lies about me because he doesn’t want someone to impost him.