GUYS YINYARN'S NEW VIDEO [Why The Assassin Is Stupid]

@YinYarn

@ickabod
uhh
:popcorn:

I sit here in disbelief. If this is a prank…

At this point no one really cares, he posts never and when he does it’s like not that good

I don’t think ya speak for everyone. His edits take a lot of work, and he has a personal life outside of realm. Being a dick’s not gonna do anything but make yourself look like a self centered prick.

Not being a dick, merely stating a fact. He doesn’t post often as he is busy, which means he spends very little of his time every day on realm. Sure a video post is significant but nothing to fanboy over.

yEAH i’M SURE iT"S A FACT tHAT sINCe yOU dOnt cARe

EVeRyoNE elSe MusN’t cARE

tOO

I guess someone’s opinion is a fact now.
Although, I really don’t wanna argue anymore, you do you.

Best video ever. I laughed so hard at all the different funny shit in here. Assassain is a shitty ass class IMO, but people can still be good with it. But this was my favorite part. LoL.

Just saying everyone’s riding his ass like he’s a fucking god he’s a realm player like all of us

i view kalle, henez, and btel as gods, but theyre just rotmg players, too. point is that people just like this guy for whatever reason, maybe he’s funny or maybe he’s just a nice guy idk and idc, but it’s wrong to say that nobody cares. of course, you’re entitled to your own opinion and it’s fine if u dont like his vids, but his fans like his vids, and that’s all that matters

I embrace everything, except murky. Murky sucks, any good assassin player knows that. :sunglasses:

wow an ACTUALLY good point tbh idc and I believe a good portion of the community dont care either but the people who do can watch him i guess

He is a Realm player, but he’s a Realm player that cared so much for the game he made videos for other people to watch for entertainment. Instead of shitting on him, maybe say something nice instead of saying,

tbh i was drunk when I posted that(wasn’t really shit)

Just take your foot out of your mouth by deleting your posts.

Every videogame community acts like this towards its youtubers and streamers. Nothing new here.

I don’t watch his vids but honestly, any RotMG youtuber who isn’t a complete attention whore and/or a loot montage spammer is okay by my standards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.