Haching Eggs

Hi there,
I’m having trouble to hach my Purple Drake Egg.
I already hached pets before, in fact I already have 4 pets in my pet yard.
Is the reason I can’t hach my egg a pet limit? Is 4 pets the max I can have?
My pet yard is upgraded to uncommon and this Drake Egg should be common so I don’t understand why I can’t hach it.
Any help is appreciated.

PS:
I’m new to this forum, I hope I posted this question correctly.

Purple drake egg is a consumable meant to be used in the realm.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/drake-eggs

Oh my bad!
Thank you a lot!

@SuperMatas If you need potions, it would be better to sell the drake egg (1L) than use it. This is because the consumable is often collected instead of actually used.

not like he’ll heck forums AFTER his question was answered xd

What do you know @Twitchystr ?!?! :stuck_out_tongue:
Quite disappointing eggs…

Yes Drakes are from a time long past, and IMO it would really be nice to give them an update for today’s game.

Something like a much longer duration (I’d love 900 seconds to match the winter consumables) so they can fight alongside us for all that time. Or a much stronger effect.

They’re the original ‘pets’ of Realm but now they’re second class citizens in their own game! Maybe one day Deca will give them some love.

Purple DrakeYellow DrakeBlue DrakeOrange DrakeWhite DrakeGreen Drake

Do you remember who it was that loved the drake egg and got a drake pet or something?

:slight_smile: @Liam

Haha, was trying to find if I could strikethrough my post.
Literally clicked on the realmeye linked above and found it a few seconds after posting.

Can you still hatch or fuse a drake since it’s in the reptile egg family?

Because it’s classed as a consumable (item type 10 in the code) and pet eggs are their own thing (item type 26) no, you can’t do fusing of Drake eggs, and that is infact why OP couldn’t open the Drake egg while inside the pet yard, only pet egg items (type 26) can be used in there.

Oh I was referring to:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/reptile-pets

It says that the drakes are possible at the rare level from “Hatching/fusion (low chance)”.

Ah the Baby Drakes!
Baby Purple Baby Yellow Baby Blue Baby Orange Baby White Baby Green

Yeah I presume you can still get these pets through hatch/fusion of Reptile pets, at very low chance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.