Hacker back?

This is not good…at all…

@moderators merge with this please. thanks

game was on btw

Dont fear its just a group of rtw 9 year olds who are mad at deca, deca will certainly be able to handle a small threat who is trying to ddos their servers.

Look who liked my post (and lots of other posts) in this thread, guys:

Say hello to LolgotHakd, everyone!

I mean, who knows anymore this game network is trash

Is it just me or is USNW not working? is that Hacker back again?

omg come on hackers i just want to ppe :disappointed_relieved: :sob:

They’re not hackers, just “script kiddies”. They’re hitting the servers IP’s, stressing them. Someone said that someone in the Private Train discord “leaked” the server IP’s and someone was mad because the Private Train server or discord was leaked or something. It’s a group of triggered little kids that just come for a while, DDoS the servers for a bit, get bored, leave, and come back a couple days later, etc. Yes, it’s annoying, however, this isn’t the fall of Realm, boys. The only thing that Deca can do is change the IP’s of the servers, but that would be useless because they could be found again (or ya’ know, pay for DDoS protection… on second thought, na’).

The reason you aren’t getting ten minute disconnected is because they reduced it to a two or less minute disconnect.

The only thing you got correct in your post was your first sentence.

Multiple servers not working rn

So Realm is going to die? -.-

I don’t think it will go that far, but it will be slightly inconvenienced for a while.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.