Hacker montage!

Reply if you would like to see a hacker-montage of a certain guild, where it’s mainly composed of hackers…
Meme Dream Machine, Candy Empire, Star N Stripes, Fatback Deluxe, Call Us Daddy, Realm Homies, Xandu, Where’s My Jugg, Black Bullet, Audience, and etc.

Yes
I would love to see that.
Also send it to DECA so they get the ban hammer.

If you want to get a guild banned, just send a support ticket to DECA with an unlisted youtube video as evidence

If you want to make content that doesn’t disrupt guilds in the game/ is enjoyable, try again : P

wait what?
tell me the names of the haxors

Not really tbh. If DECA really wanted solid evidence of hackers they would talk to @Traktion who has been recording and listing hackers for years.

The problem is these white stars who hack because they’re tired of the game also spend hundreds of dollars on the game for youtube, mystery boxes, and the like. They don’t wanna ban these people because of the amount of money the spend and people they bring to the game.

EDIT: https://goo.gl/LTPQgN is Trak’s list of cheaters with video evidence. Currently has 2838 entries.

Totez is one of em, he renamed his name to Qtsky

o_O
ok then
so germ was telling the truth saying that totez haxed
rop
totez = founder as well kek
i trusted him x-x

Even though the mods are probably gonna scream about this, yes please.

You would have to admit, this would be funny af
I have enough on Meme Dream Machine for them to lose 330,000 fame :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty neato if DECA banned all these haxors.

germ log out and log back in, it still says you’re imurah.

also, why are you even asking us here? I know you’re going to do it anyway regardless of what people say here.

I’ll do it!
Don’t test me. XD

ok i would like to request regen haker montag

Ooooh sweq.

Do it! sounds like a fun video to watch

isnt it kinda witch hunting by calling them hackers? correct me if im wrong tho

I wanna see that shit so hard lmao

Candy Empire full of cheaters?

In other news, water is wet

Despite the fact that most of the members in the guild(s) hack, why should the legit players be banned?

oh damn