Hacker montage!

I did, a t3 quiver would deal 170-210 damage, it dealt 204 damage and made it pyralized.

I think he already counted it.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/quivers

oop
Ninja’d…

So…
@Imurah

Did you find a good argument yet?

What’s there to argue? Totez/QtSky hacks.

It can be looked at from 2 sides.
On one side, it does look like latency

On the other side, there are things that could indicate it is not latency

I looked for my name and i was on there, my account was hacked and i recently got it back from deca like beggining of this year, the hacker even threatened me that he would try to get my account banned by showing proof of me hacking when he was playing. can you take it off?

Ask the creator. @Traktion

You will have to go through an appeal w/ Deca if you want your account ban/suspension removed.

It’s obvious it’s not latency :stuck_out_tongue:

Although the video is a bit sketchy, I have to agree with germ.

Theres a -204 and a paralyze symbol above the stone mage, and germ’s quiver hasn’t reached the stone mage yet.

It could also be a result of lag, a person should not get banned on such small evidence.

Yes

He’s been kicked

Something to keep in mind, Purple is on that combined list under w/o proof

This is funny that Rentus/SayWhaaaa/SonOG is agreeing with me anythough he went into hiding from me XD

Alright, I won’t touch Meme Dream Machine as long as Slypop or any of his alts are in it (Plasma/Layout/etc.)

Latency: Well the fact that your paralyze delayed.

When you hit the stone mage, the paralyze was slightly delayed.

This indicates that you had latency.

The stone-mage got hit by a quiver before Totez was parallel to both the stone-mage and brute. He did only pyralize the stone-mage, rewatch the video.

I meant the one that paralyzes, my bad
It’s a stone knight.

Hacking accusations are not productive topics. If you want to make accusations, please take them to Deca, because this is a fan-made and fan-run forum.