Halloween Event Part I - Wine Cellar, Ice Cave, Parasite Chambers & Haunted Cemetery [Oct 26 to Nov 1]

Copied from Reddit:

X.31.0.0 - Halloween Horror

Where is the cem drop tables?

The Loot droping chests arent hp scaled btw

It’s in there

I want the ambrosia, but I’m not strong enough for that yet

My bad I was late to class posting this so I had the Halloween drops under ice cave ones xd

It’s been fixed now, details of the hotfix update: X.31.0.0 - Halloween Horror

did 20 ice caves, 0 from all ez

We get two shots at this?! Sweet!

Do you want the wand? Lol I’m just throwing all reskins out / giving them out except swords atm, if you want I’ll save you all the wands I get :wink:

:ok_hand::muscle::facepunch::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::100::fire: my favourite is here

T11 sword still isnt worth much. The dagger and katana shots and sprites are lit, though. I have a daggee on my assassin for the color scheme with spirit as switchout.

Droprates feel like a joke.

Shouldn’t do 60 ice caves with zero token drops whatsoever. Good for you if you have time to run 3000 caves for a jugg, people with a job/college don’t.

Yeah I don’t think ice caves will be the way to go for this event. I’ve yet to seriously grind oryx though, perhaps those drop rates will be more generous.

It’s the same old ‘‘o2 drops two pumpkin tokens’’ thing except o2 is harder now.
He basically always drops t6 abilities so if you’re going to run it, run it soon before that market is crashed too.

Not sure how good I can say o2 chest drops are with my sample size of one, but the shaitan chest thing will get tedious after a while as the cauldron chest thing is already getting in ice caves.

It feels like the same unrealistic expectations as last year. Decided to run some cems instead to see how candy droprates were, but getting zeros from ten chests in a row has left me disillusioned with this event overall honestly. It isn’t worth my time right now, maybe I’ll see if it is after deca has to buff droprates yet again like last year.

As people have been mentioning, token drops feel really elusive. Obviously they shouldn’t be dirt common (reskin Jugg) but I feel like there needs to be at least a reliable way of getting a couple in an hour that’s not rolling the box.

ive done like 60+ parasytes (legit) and ive only gotten like 1 poison, 10~ mana…

ive been seeing people get like a ton of whites and sts here? is that normal?

I’m at 3 tomes / 1 scepter / 1 spell, probably done closer to 100? Idk it’s hard to keep track in those huge edz chains. I don’t think the whites are all that rare you’re probably just unlucky.

fck. uni your supposed to saw that they were just lucky and i was normal.

ahh. at least i got my doku.

yikemates the event isnt bad but wheres my free life pots